Chapter 10: The Beginning of Doom

Everything is peaceful and Quiet this time. The Autobots were just relaxing after what they have witnessed. Everything seems fine, until All hell breaks loose. Ratchet just received an Autobot distress message from Cybertron. Everyone is oblivious due to the fact that Cybertron is considered a dead planet and no Cybertronian could have survived this long; unless if they were to find another power source similar to energon. Meanwhile The Slayer sits right next to the Med bed, patiently waiting for her to wake up. She woke up to an already worried Slayer. The Slayer hugs Mercy implying that she'd been asleep for several hours. She did notice that the Slayer, being almost completely void of emotion, still retains his morality to protect others. Ratchet call all Autobots to the main room. All Autobots arrived and Ratchet tells them the news; it's a bad one:

Ratchet: I have received a distress call from Warpath *clicks a button*

'
Warpath: Hello is *here @ anybo# who !s lis+#&$ing to this Broadcast. If anybot hears this, come back home; it is invaded by some unknown aliens. We can't hold them off for much longer! KABLAM *shoots* take that!

Autobot warrior: Warpath! We can't hold them here!

Warpath: Then get them Outta here and relocate to a secure site!

Autobot Warrior: Yes sir!

Warpath: Autobot or Decepticon I don't care who you are, just come back help all of us to defend it otherwise Cybertron is truly loss.

Decepticon Warrior: Warpath we have to evacuate now!

Warpath: are all the survivors out of here?

Decepticon Warrior: most of them!

Warpath: Good then let's get the hell out of here. Warpath Out!
'
They are all shocked to here that. Autobot and Decepticons working together? What are they thinking! The Slayer tells them that it is indeed the Beginning. Hell is invading Cybertron. The sake of their planet rest within all of us. Everyone looked shocked after what he has said.

The Slayer knows who is Responsible for this invasion; Maladik and The Khan Maykr. They open a portal to Cybertron, Ratchet advise the Autobots to use extreme caution as for not to expel all their energon resources. They reached Cybertron only to be Malformed, twisted, misshapen and grotesque by Hell as it spreads around like a tumor. They eventually meet up with Warpath and some of the remaining Cybertronians, Decepticons and Autobots alike. Optimus ask Warpath if the War is over. Warpath replies for them yes but to the invaders no. He explains as they were fighting a battle a portal appeared and they all stopped fighting. Galvatron came out of the portal and started blasting everyone including his own Decepticons. Soon more portals appeared and then the invaders come out. They fought and lost a lot of their commrads. After that a figure that goes by the name "Samuel Hayden" tell them that in order the fight back, they have to band together or die on the clutches of these "demons". At first they didn't agree, but after seeing what the demons can do, they reluctantly agreed. Soon they Formed the "Armored Response Coalition" or "ARC" as a defensive coalition to protect what's left of them.

After Warpath's story they meet up with the Head of the Coalition, Samuel Hayden. He greeted them with some memory:

Samuel. H: It's been Sometime, old friends.

Slayer: Hey Samuel, what have you been up to?

Samuel. H: Nothing much really, but after my Colleague, Oliva Pierce, went missing; I realized that she is corrupted by an entity from hell.

Mercy: What? But she is the head of the energy research, she should have known that it could have corrupted her and her assistants.

Samuel. H: And yet she didn't care. She only wanted what anyone have always wanted; Power.

Optimus: Then we must stay and protect the planet, through any means necessary.

Bumblebee: *beeps* but what about the Humans?

Samuel. H: Don't Worry they can hold their own and Earth had a shield. A Shield that has been there for millennia, even before the humans came to existence. This Shield protects the planet from portals directed from Hell as such the case with all the rocky planets and moons.

Optimus: I can tell, through the Matrix, that your no ordinary Cybertronian.

Samuel. H: Indeed. I was diagnosed with rust spots near my Spark, which in the Humans context; a tumor. So the Autobots took pieces of my Spark and place it in this new body. It was a difficult process, in which I am clinically dead for 2 months.

Just then a decepticon warrior called out. He informs the rest that Cold Stone (A/N: Cold Stone is an Autobot with a reckless mind and attitude that often lead to near death experiences) Just went to the infected area. Samuel rushes towards the command room and the Autobots. follow suit. They saw a Map that has the last known location of Cold Stone. The rescue team is ready, but The Doctor decide to send the Slayer and Mercy to find him. They agreed and went to the portal in his last known location.

Slayer's POV

We reached the location of Cold Stone last location. The location looks like it has been infested for a long time as gore, blood, teeth spew out sporadically around the place. While looking for this kid, we started to have a chat for the near future and what life we are taking after this:

Slayer: So... What are you thinking?

Mercy: About what?

Slayer: about... You know after this is over I mean Cybertron isn't technically the home we're use to seeing but it's a start.

Mercy: Oh... I having the feeling to continue to help the Cybertronian citizens as much as I can, you?

Slayer: Me? Well I'll try to find a happy life and Maybe I'll occasionally help others in need, including old ones. Of course I'm back to demon Slaying business when it happened again *smirk*.

Mercy: Okay, that seems like a goal not too far off. Also thanks for having my back, when Galvatron attack.

Slayer: it almost seems that we have a connection, just that I can't imagine a world without you. Also everyone else. I always had this urge to start a family again, but after the first one, I'm really hesitatan to do so.

Mercy: You know you could've just ask *chuckles*.

Slayer: *chuckles* yeah.

After a long and I mean a long search area, lots of demons to kill during the search, I concluded that since our bodies are compose of mostly metal; we can detect with a metal detector. Sure it's a stretch out idea, but I think it would work since most of the metal of the structures is buried beneath a lot of flesh.

No one's POV

They use a metal detector and found Cold Stone's body, functional but barely online. They cut through the flesh, teeth and veins of the infection until they reached his body. They took him back for further examination. While there, Dr Samuel Hayden suggest the Slayer to use the Celestial Locator, in which he did.

By placing the Locator near a holomap of Cybertron, 3 beams of light is projected into various locations on Cybertron until they hit the Jackpot; all 3 confirm Hell Priest Location. The ARC was on there way on making a plan, but the Slayer stops them, informing that the demons would be ready for a full scale assault. And their numbers are greater near the Priest and the Super Gore nest. Now they have 4 priorities; first the priest then the Gore nest. The Slayer will first target Deag Varg and the others would deal with Vanak and Nikolag.

They formed a plan and there they started Operation: Goodbye Hell.

(Act 2 finished. I believe I have a couple of chapters left and this is done then I'll work on a new story)