Chapter 8: Return to the past

Slayer's POV

We woke up after recharge, and started to walk around the place. I have no clue on what should I do. Then I remembered that we should start looking for the Deags. I was at a workstation, that I built, in order to locate the priests anywhere around the galaxy. Mercy came up to me and have a little chat on what's to come:

Mercy: So, I just intercepted a transmission that I believe it was a conversation between The Khan Maykr and the Devil.

Slayer: well then play it.

Mercy: I don't know but what if this was a big lie.

Slayer: Don't worry, I can tell if it's a lie.

Mercy: *hits his shoulders* of course you do.

They play the recording and this was all they listen:
"

Khan Maykr: we cannot let the Slayer get to them. They are valuable beyond repair.

Maladik: and They are the only ones left.

Khan Maykr: If he ever get to them, you know what to do 😓.

Maladik: Now Now, Don't be sadden my dear as I was able to control it myself.

Khan Maykr: And yet, you let a Titan ran rampant across a planet, which you have no intention of destroying.

Maladik: Hey, that's how hell roll.

Khan Maykr: where are we going to put the priests. If they are at one spot... They will all perished.

Maladik: as I said, they all will be in secure and undisclosed location.

Khan Maykr: Very well. I still can't believe I made that deal.

Maladik: Don't worry...

Khan Maykr: but, you can make more of them. Right?

Maladik: Well... You see, Hell does have an hierarchy of sorts. And those Hell priest are very specific. They are weak and does not possess any physical attributes. So that means...

Khan Maykr:... They are truly the only ones left.

Maladik: indeed.

" End of transmission

The Autobots heard this and now they have ad info on what is their plans. We realize that since the priest are still connected to the celestials, we need a Celestial Location at the Heart of Sentinel Prime. They all look confused from what I've said till i explain to them about what Sentinel Prime is.

No one's POV

The Slayer now knows what to do, but before he goes, Team Prime Asked him if they could follow. He is hesitatan, knowing full well that any mission he goes is suicide, reluctantly agreed under the condition that no one would hesitate towards the demons, as the only thing left in them is their scream of torment. After a few hours of modifying the groundbridge to a full-on spacebridge. They were surprised about his full knowledge on the spacebridges and groundbridges. This resulted to the Slayer telling the Autobots that he was an engineer and have a high understanding of tech, even if he didn't have experience with said tech.

After the Spacebridge is up, they went in the portal. They reached the otherside to see the scorch Mark's, the blood, the blown up buildings of Tarakid, the city in which hell first attacked and the birth of the legendary Fire Slayer. They walked through the complex, amazed by it's architecture and how some aspects are similar to those on Cybertron. Halfway through the complex are; surprised demon attacks, ambushes, traps and all sorts of stuff that can get you killed. They reached the final building of the city, a great hall for for the last king of Novik; a noble King whose life long goal is to protect the Argentins through any means necessary and without force or violence. He greeted the Slayer and Team Prime through the used of Spark ghost:

Novik: I know what are you trying to do. You wanted the survival of your people and theirs.

Slayer: as well as I've ever get, oh also I have some visitors .

The Autobots entered the room, only to be freaked out by King Novik's ghostly voice:

Novik: a living and still functioning Prime.

Optimus: and the only one left.

Novik: it's true. I've heard your story about the clerk that became prime. *Looks at Mercy* Mercy, it's has been a long time isn't it.

Mercy: Yep, like that time where we gave you the gift. You've aged and yet still okay; over your dead corpse.

Novik: it's alright Mercy. You still look young and elegant like the day you came to us.

Slayer:... Anyways we needed the Celestials Locator.

Novik: why would you need it.

Optimus: The invasion of Earth and Cybertron are on their mercy. We need it to find them.

Novik: Hear me Slayer; if the priest ever gets killed on sentinel grounds is one who lost all sovereignty here and now.

The Slayer grabbed the Celestial Locator and they all left to the Autobot base. Ratchet is puzzled by the complexity of the Celestial Locator asking the Slayer if he has any idea how this would work. The Slayer reminded Ratchet about what it can do and now they need a power source. Mercy thinks about going to another sentinel city, but he disagreed on that part, telling her that they can no longer produce this power source, but Bailef had made a few before his leave.

Mercy rejects this, saying that it's too dangerous and can get the Autobots killed without proper training. Arcee, who'd always have a sharp tongue, states to them that they have faced odds worse than their current destination.

He did tell them that we're going to hell, literally. After a long argument if they can follow, he and Mercy reluctantly agreed in the set destination. He also give each Autobot an energy shielding, so that they can last hell alot longer. The entered the portal and now Hell looks worse than before and everyone is in shocked by Hell's landscape, the fact that some gravity works while others don't. Not only that they took notice about the organic matter that made up some of the landscape, like a plant on Earth and that there's magma everywhere.

After battling endless hordes of Demons, They finally reached Bailef, also known as The Betrayer. Unlike the Slayer, he stays in Hell as to remember when he lost his son twice. First when he died during a battle and one when he got turn into the icon of Sin, the Most powerful Hell Titan ever. The Betrayer saw the Slayer and Team Prime, he knows they all, including himself, have felt a bit of resentment. He greets them with a fair bit of warning:

Betrayer: I'd already told you, I am where I belong.

Slayer: *Sets down the Celestial Locator*

Betrayer: Saving yours and theirs will only make the Burden you carry, worse, *Gives the Slayer the Locator* And now you seem to defy the Khan Maykr herself; it is their time to give penance, just as it was mine.

Mercy: Bailef.

Betrayer: Mercy, Prime.

Optimus: It seems that your people respects the Matrix. And I'm deeply sorry for your lost.

Betrayer: We, the sentinel people, have already heard the story of the Legends of the 13 Primes. Might I warned you that Oliva Pierce just arrived into hell.

Slayer: Oliva Pierce... I remembered that name; the Head of The UAC Cultist Division.

As the the Autobots were about to leave, Bailef stopped them with a quick monologue:

Betrayer: Hear me Slayer; when his heart is laid to rest, then his soul would be at peace *throws something**the Slayer catches it* and so will mine.

After that The Autobots left and return to The base, only to be greeted by Agent Fowler:

W.Fowler: Prime, We've got a decepticon attack just outside Jasper Military base.

Optimus: How long can they last till we arrive?

W.Fowler: an Hour or Less till the Decepticons break the defense line.

Optimus: Understood. Ratchet activate the Groundbridge. Autobots roll out!

The groundbridge activates and soon all the Autobots, minus Ratchet, entered and exit the portal to the Other side. There they are greeted by an old enemy...