Chapter 2: Rise of the Warriors

As both factions, frantically searched for answers, the containers have opened, much to their surprise.

In the Autobot base, an alarm for the container has been set off. They rushed to the container till they are met by a white, slim, tall and elegant Cybertronian as she steps out off the container. One by one, everyone is shocked as Mercy rise from her slumber. Mercy approached the Autobots and greet them with great respect. Her face and insignia made Arcee question her. She answered to Arcee with joy and tears in her eyes (I know it's confusing) as she hugs Arcee, calling out her name; "Spectre". Everyone seems to be happy, seeing Spectre was the first femme Autobot commando. Optimus greets her;

Optimus: It is been sometime old friend.

Mercy: Yeah, it has been sometime since that battle.

Mercy turns her head to Ratchet, greeting him until he ask a question to her;

Mercy: Hey Ratch, it been a while.

Ratchet: *surprised* how did you survive the explosion? I mean it is possible, but I ran through a thousand simulation and only 5% of the time is survivable.

Mercy: Ratchet, that factory had an experimental energy source, it only teleported me to somewhere In the galaxy.

Meanwhile at the 'Nemisis'

Megatron is intrigue on what did they brought in. Frustrated, he orders them to put the Container in Knockout's Medical bay. They brought it in and some vehicons started asking questions;

Vehicon 1: What do you think it's in the box?

Vehicon 2: Don't know, maybe some spare parts.

Vehicon 3: But this one has an energy source stronger than normal energon.

Vehicon 4: Maybe; anyways we should get going, we don't want to anger Megatron any more.

With that, the vehicons left the room undisturbed.

Sometime has past as pulses of energy messes with the ships systems. Megatron called all Decepticons to the bridge.

Megatron: What is the meaning of this?

Starscream: My Lord, if I may speak, it could have been the container that we've brought in.

Megatron: Impossible,there weren't any energon in that container, how would it have this much energy!

Shockwave: Lord Megatron, I suggest we should check the container, in case the pulses come from there.

They went to check the container in the med bay. The container is pulsing energy rapidly, which confirms both Starscream's and Shockwave's statement. Then an utter silence, when something or someone bangs on the coffin. Every hit is stronger than the last until the lid popped open.

A figure came out as red mist fills the room. Megatron calls out to the figure as it walks out of the mist. A tall, bulky and very imposing figure walks up to Megatron to almost his height. Megatron seems to be intimidated by the large figure, but retrace his mind and confronted the figure. Megatron sees the figure very heavily armoured and armed to the teeth. Megatron calms down then tried to speak to the figure, who replied as "I am The Fire Slayer, I am DOOM".

Megatron: if you're indeed the Slayer, welcome to the Decepticons.

Fire Slayer: like hell I care about you! What do you want!

Megatron: I only wanted your assistance to our cause.

Fire Slayer: Okay, but you better not betray me or you'll be in pieces!