Chapter 9: The Return of Megatron

A/N: Just to give you some context, The Autobots arrived at the Jasper Military base only to be greeted by someone from the past that has previously been destroyed.

Megatron returns. Everybody looked shocked, except the Slayer who is expecting this would happen. The now Upgraded Megatron, dubbed himself to be "Galvatron". He made a smirk on his face and Begins monologuing:

Galvatron: hehehe, well it isn't the Slayer himself. I'm glad you would join us Slayer...

Slayer: Well we crashed the Party are we not.

Galvatron: Your here to meet your Doom. Prepare your final words before I'll struck you down.

Slayer: Funny... Those were the exact words one of my past enemies said before they died.

The Slayer is Now in a battle stance, prepped himself with the knowledge of Galvatron's past self. Mercy wants to help the Slayer, which he agreed to it. He tells the Autobots to fight off the remaining Decepticons. Then the battle commence. Galvatron lunge forward, hoping he could strike the Slayer, but he dodges and give a strong kick to Galvatron's face plate. Mercy kicks Galvatron towards the Slayer, in which the Slayer shot him with a super shotgun. Galvatron grabs the Slayer and Slams him into the ground. He proceeds to Rapidly punch the Slayer multiple times until Mercy intervene. She struggle with this Galvatron and gets her stabbed into the abdomen. Galvatron toss Mercy next to the Slayer while monologuing:

Galvatron: it's a shame that she has to go, and so are you *unsheathed a blade* Goodbye Slayer.

Just as Galvatron strike the Slayer, it stopped by a hand. The hand of the Slayer as he rises up. Red and blue energy surrounds the Slayer as he breaks Galvatron's weapons. He felt no fear and punches Galvatron into the Sky and landed on the ground. The Slayer walks towards Galvatron all the while monologuing:

Slayer: You reminded me someone the one who'd killed my family. *Grabs Galvatron* And you know what they and she represent; My Family!

The Slayer went into berserk mode. He slams Galvatron into the ground. He punches Galvatron so hard that all of his internal systems just broke. Galvatron punches the Slayer, only for it to be countered and break. The Slayer punches Galvatron repeatedly with enough force that can send a vehicon flying. The Slayer activate his crucible and swing it at Galvatron. Galvatron received a long scar across his chest in which he knows he can't fight the Slayer and fall back to the portal.

The Slayer Transforms his hands into the BFG and Shot Galvatron, all the while disintegrates the remaining Decepticons fleeing. The portal closes and the Slayer rushes at Mercy. Mercy is in a coma and a deep one. The Slayer still reads her spark's beating. He was relieved to know that Mercy's doing fine.

Back at the Nemisis, Galvatron sits on his throne, thinking of a counter to the Slayer's Berserk mode. After seeing that his rage came from the loss of Mercy meant that any one close to him can broke him, but it resulted in him being immensely strong and fast. Maladik came through the portal to check on Galvatron's progress. Neither the less, he was disappointed on Galvatron stating that from now on, he needs to protect the priest. Galvatron is angered by this, but is stopped after realizing that he is not in control and that Maladik resurrected him once and only once.

Back at the Autobot base, Mercy is in stasis until her wounds are healed. Until then there won't be any more of them exiting into combat unless it is necessary. Now they know that Megatron lives as the embodiment of Galvatron, one who'd uses fear to get others to do his bidding. The Khan Maykr now has to worry about 2 people who wants to destroy the worlds but one is more of a conquerer and the other a devilish maniac. Now they are as desperate as ever.