Chapter 3: Encounter

The Autobots have detected an mine near a canyon with enough energon to sustain them for an Earth year. They went to investigate it, Incase if there's any Decepticons in it. No Decepticon signal is ever found in this mine nor any left. The Autobots decide to mine the Energon as fast as they could, for the count that Megatron is likely to be near it.

While everyone was busy at the mines, Ratchet is monitoring their area, so they may escape from a decepticon attack. Ratchet has signal the Autobots that something is coming and frantically opens a groundbridge, only to be stopped by an unknown source. Raph, the younger and more tolerable, ask questions to Ratchet;

Raph: Ratchet, is there something wrong?

Ratchet: the groundbridge closed itself.

Raph: How? Can groundbridges only be closed by a switch?

Ratchet: Groundbridges can be closed with a switch, messed up frequency or an other, more stronger energy surge, but this energy is unlike anything I've read in the Archives and it certainly not Dark energon.

Just then Optimus coms were up. Ratchet rushed towards the panel, told Optimus about their groundbridge situation and to stay online as long as possible until he gets the groundbridge online. At this point Mercy is still at Omega 1 and she saw the offline groundbridge.

Just then Mercy, having the feeling to do this, walked up to the portal and charge her hands up and rings started to form infront of her, where the home groundbridge is usually is. Everyone turned to her in shock and awe as Mercy creates a portal similar to the groundbridge. Mercy enters the portal and left everyone confused.

She went in, awoke from the gun fire and saw her friends, rushing to their aid. Optimus orders Mercy to Fall back, but she didn't comply. She jump infront of the Autobots and created a shield to protect her friends from gunfire as they are running.

The Autobots made to the portal, not before the gunman tackles Mercy to the ground. He tried to stab Mercy in the face, but she manages to get him off her with her beam. The gunman stand up, only to reveal himself to be the Slayer:

Mercy: Well well, it's been years friend, where have you been up to?

Slayer: Sometimes I don't know what it takes to shut your mouth up!

The began to fight with the Slayer shooting his assault cannon at Mercy, as she is dodging the bullets fired from it. She counters this by shooting her blasters at him to no effect. The Slayer decided to go up close and personal with his dual plasma Chainsaws, in which Mercy made a smirk as she is better with close combat than him. News flash; it didn't work in her favour and ended up getting herself being thrown around like a ragdoll until she landed in the portal and out. Mercy closes the portal, ensuring that he won't come to the base. Everyone in the room is amused by her abilities. She states them that "there's more to me than meets the eye".