Chapter 6

At 9 o'clock that day, I'm at my bedroom doing homework and I hear a knock on my window. Who could it be? Matt? Or Andrew?
I drop my pencil and see that it's Victoria Caniff, Taylor Caniff's daughter. She and I don't have a very good relationship together. She get jealous that I hang around Matt, aka her crush.
I stare at the window in disbelief and see that she knocks again on the window. On purpose.
I finally decide to open the window and she comes in.
"Victoria?"
She gets up and shakes herself a little and then stares at me.
"Since when do you not call me Vic?"
I stare at her blackly and confused.
"Since...never."
She smiles at me, but it's not a friendly smile. It's an evil smile. The one that villains use when they fake smile.
"Listen you little rat bag," she says while she pushed me agains the wall and almost knocked me out.
"I know that Matt has a crush on someone and I know it's me, so if you could be nice enough to get out of Matt's way and stop hanging around him so he can finally ask me out, that'd be great."
I can't almost breath because she's holding me against the wall by my neck.
"What are you talking about?? And let me go!!" I say almost choking the words.
Victoria was about to say something when my dad, Nash, came in the room and Victoria finally let go of me.
"What are you doing here, Caniff?" says my dad.
Victoria stares at him and walks past him and heads downstairs to the door without saying a word. My dad ignores her and walks up to me.

-The Next Day-

I walked alone to school because I knew that Victoria was spying on me and if she saw me with Matt again, it won't be pretty. Luckily Victoria goes to a private school. Her parents don't want her to get bad influence by the public school kids. Huh! Like she doesn't have influence herself.
I go to all my classes and it's finally lunch time.
I sit down and see that Matt is walking strait towards me. He sets his tray in front of me and sits down in front of me.
"I heard about the drama thing last night." He says.
"You did?"
"Every MAGcon member did." Matt says. "I heard that Taylor Caniff grounded Victoria for 3 months."
I smile a little.
"What did she do?"
"He made his boyfriend break up with her."
"Taylor Caniff made Scott Carpenter break up with her??" I say in amusement. "Do you know what that means?"
"Yeah" Matt says. "It means that she is totally doomed."
"Forget that!" I say. "I might actually have a chance with him!" I say laughing.
We both laugh until Matt sees Andrew staring at me.
"You don't have any time to think about Carpenter."Matt says. "You still have to decide what to say to that punk."
I turn around and notice Andrew.
"Oh yeah," I begin. "I forgot."