Chapter 7

In case you guys are wondering, Andrew is the most cute guy in the whole High School. And if I haven't told you, he's the captain of the Football team. Classic. He has grey eyes and his hair covers up his eyebrows. He looks dreamy, doesn't he? Why does he want to be with the most unpopular girl in the school? Only God knows.
I can't date him anyways. He is way to popular for me and plus, he just broke up with her ex, Marcie Millar. She is the most popular girl in the school and also the meanest one. She has been scaring off all the girls that flirt with him. I don't really know why she's jealous, I mean, she was the one that broke up with him and now she was ta to get back together with him? Don't be surprised if this ends like "Mean Girls" the movie.
Matt snaps her infers and brings me back to reality. I shake my head and look at him.
"Nashly..." He says with concern in his voice.
"Yes?" I say.
"You're day dreaming...again"
I look at him.
"Am I, now?" I ask.
"Look. You obviously have something going on with him. You like him. don't you?"
"Of coarse not!" I say.
He stares at me waiting for me to reflect what I said.
"Ok, ok! You got me!"
He laughs.
"Why do girls have to make this so difficult." He says.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Look, you don't actually have to think about it. If you like him, and then tell him that you DO want to be her girlfriend."
"It's not that easy." I say.
"What's complicated about that!" He says.
"Girls take their time because they want to know if it's actually meant to be."
Matt stared at me.
"On the contrary. Boys just....do."
"What is that suppose to mean?"
"Boys just ask a girl out when they see that she's pretty and popular. That's why girls actually think about it."
"Then you should say yes to Andrew, then." He says.
"What makes you say that?" I say.
"Well...think about it Nashly. You're not the most popular girl in the whole school. Nor the most prettiest in the whole school."
"Geez, thanks." I say in a mocking way.
"Okay." He says. "That went out wrong. What I mean is that he actually took time to choose who to ask for."
I look at him. He's right. There are other girls in this school that are prettier than me, but he chose me.
"You're right" I tell Matt.
Matt smiles and leans back.
"So" he says. "You made your mind up?"
I hesitate before answering.
"Yes," I say. "I'm sure of what I'm going to tell Andrew."
Matt smiles.