Chapter 11

Nashlyn's POV~

Matt and I have been dating for 1 month and we couldn't be more happy. We both have huge events coming soon so we are very excited for it. We are both seniors so we will be graduating in a week! It's so exciting.

Mom and dad decided that it would be good for me to go to Yale. It's in New York so we'll move there. Matt says that her dad can afford Yale so he can go, but his dad still has to see about the moving to live there thing.

Meanwhile, we are going to change our image. I am going to paint my hair blonde and Matt says he wants to have brown hair so he'll come pick me up in about an hour. I hear the honk of a car, i look outside and see that It's Matt. He came a little early.

I go outside and get in the car.

"Hey Matt," i say kissing him.

"Hey babe," he says kissing me back. "You ready?"

"Are you kidding?" i say. "Let's do this!"

Matt starts driving and when we get near a pond, he stops and gets out. He helps me out and we walk to a bench and sit down.

"What are we  doing here?" I ask nicely.

"I have something to tell you." Matt says.

Matt's POV~

"Listen," i say to Nashlyn. "I have some news."

Nashlyn looks at me.

"Are they good or bad news?"

I hesitate before answering.

"Just, news." I say. "So, listen. You realize that we are senior and we are getting out of School in 1 weeks."

"I have been aware of that for the last 2 months," she says. "This has to do with?"

"College," i say. "It has to do with college."

"We are going to the same College, right?" Nashlyn asks.

"We will be at the same place." i say grinning trying to make the situation better.

"Okay," she says. "That's better than nothing."

"Really?" i say with a sight of relief. "I thought you would break up with me and go crazy about this."

Nashlyn smiles.

"Where are you going to go then?" she aks.

"The University of New Jersey." I say.

"Well, that's not so far away from where Yale is, right?" Nashlyn asks.

"No," I say knowing that it's almost 3 hours from Yale. See, that's the goof thing about having a girlfriend that doesn't know where her University is.

we talk for half an hour and then go to the hair salon. It felt kind of weird for a boy to go in there, but hey. Anything for my girlfriend._________________________________

Hey guys! so im so sorry that this is a small chapter, but I had to updat this story so I'm running low on ideas, but i'll think of something. Don't forget to read my other stories and also, I am going to publish another book call "The Girl with Anxiety."

So that's all I have to say for this book, but I will publish Chapter 12 in a couple of days. I need to think of some things that aren't really dramatic. Love y'all! :)