Chapter 8

Matt Espinosa's (Dad) POV~
Matt always come back with Nashlyn but today he came back alone. I was sitting at the living room with Wendy on my legs (Wendy is our dog). He looked a little bit down.
"Hey son."
Matt looked at me and then went upstairs to his room. I followed him and knocked on his door.
"Matt?" I said. "You got a minute?"
"What do you want?" He said with an annoyed voice.
"Please open." I said.
He opened the door and went back to his bed.
"What do you want, dad?"
I sat on the end of his bed.
"Listen, I know everything has been hard ever since your mother died on the car accident."
Matt closes his eyes and a tear came out of his eye and he sat up.
"I just don't understand why she had to die dad!"
"I know. I know."
We stay in silence while Matt cries.
"Hey'" I say breaking the silence. "I have something that you might like."
Matt looked up at me. I went out of the room and looked in the drawer next to my bed. After a few minutes of searching I finally found it. I went back to Matt's room.
"Here" I said handing him a picture.
Matt looked at it and started crying a little.
"Is this mom?" He asks.
"Yes," I answered. "It's yours to keep."
The photograph was a picture where my Wife and I were kissing. That was the day that Stephanie told me that she was pregnant of Matt.
________________________
Shortest chapter ever, I know. I'm sorry but I'll upload soon and it will be a bigger chapter. Happy New Years by the way.