Chapter 14

Nashlyn's POV~

It's graduation day.
Everybody is excited about it. I will begin to cry if I think of all the good memories I had here. I met some awesome people here. Even tho they weren't my friends I liked to hang around them. I met the love of my life here at this High School. I can't thank my teachers enough for teaching me everything I know.
I look out the window and see that Matt parked his car and gets off. He goes to the front door and I run downstairs to open the door and scare him.
"You scared me!" he says pulling me into a hug and kissing me.
"I'm sorry." I say as I kiss him back.
We kiss for a few seconds and then we stop.
"You ready?" He asks.
I nod.
"I can't believe we are leaving High School today!" he says. "I kind of don't want to leave this place, but at the same time I do."
"I know what you mean," i say. "I met the love of my life."
Matt smiles.
"Oh, yeah. I met you here, too." I add.
Matt opens his mouth and smiles. He kisses me again.
"I like what you did to your hair." he says.
"Thanks." i respond.
I dyed it blonde for the graduation. Matt's dad made Matt cut his hair short and he didn't want to be the only one that changes for the graduation so I decided to color my hair. I have to admit, I make this blonde hair work.
Matt's phone rings and he groans when he sees the message.
"I got to leave," he says. "The footbsll plsyers are fighting again. As always, I have to break them up."
He kisses me and starts running to his car.
"I'll be there in time to hear your speech!" he shouts from his car.
He closes his door and opens it again.
"I love you!" he shouts and closes his door and drives to the school.
I see him until he drives left and his car disappears.
...

We are all sitting in our chairs hearing the speach that principle Carson is saying. I look for Matt, but he's nowhere to be found. I call him and he answers with fast breathing. It sounds like he's running.
"I'm going babe. I promise I'll be there for your speech." he says.
"Well hurry!" I say kind of whispering. "I was your biology teacher so I'll give you your diploma and I'm also the first teacher that gives you your diploma."
"I will be there!"
He ends the call.

I hear that Mr. Carson is finishing his speech to pass it on to me.
"...and now, I will pass the microphone to the best Biology teacher of this year, which was also a Senior."
Everyone claps as I go to the front and give my speech.

"This year was a great year for all of us. We met amazing people...." I start. Matt where are you?!?!

Matt's POV~

I get my graduation suit ready and run to the auditorium. I hear Nashlyn finishing her speech.
"...and now let's start giving the diplomas. I will name them from the best student to the worst." She says.
I see the look of concern on her face when she gets the first diploma. I'm the best student in her class so I'm the first one.
"Matthew Espinosa." She says.
I run as fast as I can to catch up to her.
She repeats.
"Matthew Espinosa."
I run on stage and I grab her and kiss her and then I incline her (above).
I grab the diploma and go to the rest of the teachers.
...
The graduation was great. The Grier's hosted a party for all the Magcon guys and their families. It was in honor of our Graduation.
Nashlyn and me are laying on a mattress we put outside. It's just me and her. We are hugging.
"Today was a good day, wasn't it?" I say.
She nods and smiles.
"You have a very good life." I say. "You have the man of your dreams, a good mother, and you are going to College with your Boyfriend and best friend."
She nods and smiles again.
"What can I say?" She says. "That's 'My Life as Nashlyn Grier.'"