Chapter 1

Hello. My name is Nashlyn and you would think that it's ironic because my dad is Nash Grier. It's not really so ironic. In one of his videos he said that he wanted his name to be Nashlyn if he was a Girl. Well...i'm pretty much the one who go to be called Nashlyn.

I'm turning 16 in 1 month and I'm pretty excited! All the guys who were once in the old Magcon group are coming and so are their sons and wives. Apparently i'm the only girl in the whole magcon family. All the magcon boys had sons and my dad Nash and my Mom ,Ashley (the books cover photo is my mom Ashley with my dad Nash).

I'm not going to lie here, I actually have a crush on Matt espinosa's son. Matt Espinosa married Nora Whiteside. And they both actually have a pretty face so that explains all about Matt Jr. Matt and Nora lost their second baby which was suppose to be a girl so i'm still kind of stuck here being the only girl.

I'm going to tell you a little secret. I actually don't like being Nash Grier's only daughter. Sure! i have 1 annoying little brother but still....i'm the only girl. It's torturing. I'm not allowed to date certain people. My dad actually wants me to date a magcon boy's son so that we can become famous together. It's kind of a mother and father type of dream.

I know  little secret that my parents oviously don't know. It's the only secret they don't know. I'm kind of an open book. People know my secrets before I even figure them out myself. On with the big secret, All the magcon boy's sons have a huge crush on me except Matt Jr.! Why do all the boys I don't lke have a crush on me and the boy I like doesn't have a crush on me! It's so unfair.

A lot of you may be asking what I may look like. Well...Let me describe myself. I am a Brunette...of coarse...like my father. I have blue eyes, but with the sun my eyes look gey. that's the reason my eyes always look grey in photos. My hair is really long and Curly. i am kind of pale but not so much. I'm just like my fathers skin. Long story short...I look like my father. But I'm just a girl....and Prettier. lulz....