0

🐢|| Aug. 13, 2006||🐢

NAOMI SWAN LOOKED OUT THE WIDNOW of the baby blue Jeep.

Her big honey colored eyes were sparkling as she looked at the trees. Her older sister, Bella, was getting married. She missed her sister so much; she'd only seen her three times since she moved in with Charlie a year ago.

And one of those times she met her sisters fiancé, Edward. She liked him. He was really nice and had played monopoly with her. He won though.

She was in the Jeep with Edwards brother and sister, Emmet and Rosalie. They were really nice and Emmet kept making jokes.

Renee had to get to the house quicker and leave Naomi so the blonde holding her in her lap had offered to drive her back to the house to get ready.

"Are you excited?" The blondes honey like voice asked and Naomi nodded happily, her long black hair nearly smacking the beautiful woman in the face. "I get to throw f-flowers!" She giggled, stumbling slightly over her words.

"If you want you could throw roc-"

"Behave." The girl scolded and Naomi giggled, pale cheeks turning a rosy pink as the muscular male pouted and began 'crying'

RENEE WAS CRYING HEAVILY AND NAOMI was simply just waiting to launch out of her seat and hug Bella until the older girl had  to get help pulling her off.

"We can go see her now." Renee smiled at her daughter who launched out of her seat and toward Bella. Her pink and white dress bounced as she ran. "BELLS!" She squealed and wrapped her arms around the girls waist. Renee gasped and started apologizing to her oldest daughter.

"It's fine mom. Hey Bambi." Bella smiled and wrapped her arms around the small girl, wide smile on her face. "You look pretty." The girl gushed before her eyes watered "I missed you!" She cried and hugged her sister tighter.

Bella's heart clenched because she knew she wouldn't see her little sister nearly the rest of the girls life. Her heart clenched but she smiled "I missed you too,"

The rest of rest of the night was spent with Naomi dancing with the pale and beautiful people; also talking Bella's ear off. Not that the brunette minded.

But at the end of the day Naomi found herself crying silently as Bella and Edward left; for how long, the girl didn't know. Last time Bella drove off she didn't see her for a year. And now she was leaving again.

Fin

Hi everyone! :> I hope you'll all like this story. Next chapter is when the story begins. I don't mind anyone taking my characters personality's and stuff but if you're looking to copy my story entirely please don't 😔 I'm too sensitive and if I see a copy of my story I'll probably delete the original.

Anyway! Bye, hope you enjoy!