12

((A/N: That, my friends, is Khalil. Hope you think he's good enough for Jayson.))

NAOMI SAT IN HER ROOM; ALONE, AND UPSET Frown on her face as she watched played roblox on the giant flat screen tv.

Last week, after her date with Aro she'd told Felix to go and buy her a tv, Xbox, and LED lights.

So here she was, sitting alone and playing roblox because her mates were all busy and none of the guard knew how to play. Jayson was busy as well, he and Khalil were trying to use their powers together to create something that Naomi didn't care enough to find out.

She let out a squeal as peppa pig hit her with a baseball bat. She launched the controller across the room and huffed in annoyance "It's all fun and games until I get pissed off and shit myself." She ranted to herself, calling out Fluffy to grab the controller for her.

Her phone buzzed as she received a message on her phone.

Arianna Grande 🔴👄🔴

Arianna Grande 🔴👄🔴:
Darling, we have guest, please refrain from talk about shitting yourself

Me:
Listen, Aro. No.

Arianna Grande 🔴👄🔴:
Please, Darling. We don't want our first impression to our new allies to be, well, this.

Me:

Naomi grinned in triumph as she saw that her mate wasn't going to respond

Naomi grinned in triumph as she saw that her mate wasn't going to respond. She'd decided since Aro was going to speak up about her anger, she'd really embarrass him.

She picked up the controller her small bunny had pushed over and opened YouTube, quickly typing in the name of a video she'd watched two days prior.

'Shrek is love, Shrek is life.'

She muted the TV as the advertisement played out and put it as loud as it could go when the video begun playing.

"I was only 9 years old.
I loved Shrek so much, I had all the merchandise and movies.
I pray to Shrek every night, thanking him for the life I've been given. "Shrek is love" I say, "Shrek is life."
My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Shrek.
I called him a cunt.
He hits me and sends me to sleep.
I'm crying now and my face hurts.
I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something warm...
It's Shrek! I was so happy.
He whispers in my ear "This is my swamp."
He grabs me with his ogre hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready.
I spread my ass cheeks for Shrek.
He penetrates my butthole.
It hurts so much, but I do it for Shrek. I can feel my butt tearing and eyes watering.
I want to please Shrek.
He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love.
My dad walks in.
Shrek looks him straight in the eye and says,
"It's all ogre now."
Shrek leaves through my window.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life."