11

Felix woke up with back pain, why the fuck did Chan force him to sleep on the fucking sofa! He's supposed to be the guest!

"Time for cereals bitch" Felix shouted going straight for Chan's kitchen to grab the cereals

As he quietly munched on his cereal until he heard a ping on his phone

Mean hoe

Yo felix I saved your ass mum
Thinks you went to school early

Its a little too late for my
ass brother

Felix what happened?!

Felix disconnected

Istg Chan is in trouble

"I can tease him a little can't I" Felix chuckled, the real reason is ass hurt was because of the fucking sofa

"Felix?" Chan walked down with messy hair cute

"Ew"

"What do you mean ew?" Chan looked offended.

Felix didn't give him an answer.

...

They walked into school just on time and made it for biology. Phew if we were late I would have landed myself another detention.

Luckily the two had just enough time to finish the last notes on the project and hand it in.

"That was close" Chan whispered to felix

"A little too close" felix laughed lightly before turning back to the lesson

Chan chose this time to admire felix. He never noticed how cute his concentration face was, his little tongue poked out to the side and his eyebrows scrunched. It honestly surprised Chan that this person got in so many fights and into detention because he doesn't look like that kind of person at all...

The rest of the lesson went by slowly. But once it was finally over Chan and Felix said there goodbyes and went off to their own lessons

Why is Chan so hot  I don't know why I hated him, I'm such an idiot.

I won't tell him that though

Felix was lost in thought as he walked into the classroom. He hit a couple desks on the way there before falling into his seat.

Then flash backs of the night before decided to grace his mind. Felix didn't want to think about how Chan being on top of him had made him feel.

What is this man doing to me...

Felix found maths pretty easy as well as english so now all he had to do was make his way to lunch. Easy right?

Wrong.

As felix walked down the corridor he spotted the one and only Laurence. Thankfully he hadn't seen felix yet. Does this guy know my schedule or something?

Felix decided the best course of action would be to go the outside way.

So he stealthily slipped out the fire exit and casually walked round to the other door. As long as he got to his friends he would be fine.