52

"Hey lix" jeongin walked up to Felix. It had been another week and everyone had ignored him.

"Hi" Felix said coldly not looking up from his cereal. It was the holidays now and he'd not got to do anything fun with his friends.

"Chan says he's sorry" jeongin looked at Felix's sour expression  "and he wants you to have this"

Handing Felix a letter jeongin have him a small nod before running away.

"What is this?" Felix out down his spoon to rip open the envelope 

Go to the place we first met

"The fuck is this cringey ass- wait I should go shouldn't I" Felix recognised this as Chan's handwriting so he knew where he needed to go first.

...

Felix walked up to the school at around 2am. It was pitch black and he was dead scared but whatever.

"I swear if I die" Felix pulled the door, which surprisingly was unlocked, open and stepped inside.

"Where did I first meet Chan? Oh yeah it was when we argued in the canteen"

Making his way over to the canteen Felix swore he saw a ghost or something like that. Let's just get over with this quickly

As Felix entered the canteen he spotted another letter on the table. To be exact, the same table he was sat at with his friends when they argued.

When was the last time you looked in your locker? I hope you never found my old confession letter...

"Hah jokes on you bitch I found it"

As Felix was pretty scared he sprinted to his locker in the dark. Flinging it open he found his hoodie.

Chan actually did drop it back for me

Felix smiled as he took the hoodie, another letter falling out of the hood and onto the floor.

Detention

It was a detention slip, in Miss bitch... I mean Smith's handwriting. Was she in on this?

Felix shoved the hoodie over his head as he wasn't wearing one before.

"Could Chan have at least turned the lights on" he thought as he slowly walked up the stairs to the detention room.

Opening the door he found Chan sat at his usual desk looking out of the window.

Not speaking Felix went to sit in his usual place and contemplated why he was even here in the first place.

Click* wait a minute

"Am I pissing you off yet" he heard Chan's voice behind him, alongside the obnoxious pen clicking.

"Yes" Felix didn't have a sour expression like the first time. He smiled.

"Hm" Chan hummed

Felix turned round looking dead into Chan's eyes.

"Want to stop?" Felix cocked his head grabbing the end of Chan's pen and tugging it gently.

"Felix" Chan put the pen down swapping it for Felix's hand. Standing up Chan pulled Felix to stand with him. Snaking his hand around Felix's waist he stared dead into the boys eyes.

"Yes?" Felix smiled, Chan swore he saw Felix's eyes sparkle for a second

"When you told me a few days ago I'd never asked you to be my boyfriend I felt awful"

"Chan that doesn't matter to me-"

"Shhh" Chan placed a finger into Felix's lips and continued

"And I realised if we'd never argued and ended up In detention together I would never have understood what it feels like to have an amazing best friend and lover to rely on"

"Chan" Felix's eyes started to tear at the corners

"And- fuck I'm bad at this " Chan turned his head to the side trying to regain his composure.

"Chan please be my boyfriend"

"FELIX for fucks sake that was my line" Chan rolled his eyes

"Yes or no?"

"No, Felix please be my boyfriend"

"No I asked you first"

"Fuck you"

"Yes you should very much fuck me"

"Felix I swear"

"Yes I'll be your boyfriend " Felix grinned pulling the back of Chan's head to kiss him.

"Seriously you guys are so dumb, and why the fuck did it take you so long to get here lix, Chan was shitting himse-"

"Enough jisung" Chan's face turned sour as the group came out of the tiny closet in the room.

"Aww you were scared? cute" felix smirked rubbing Chan's cheek with his thumb

"No I was not they're exaggerating"

"This is supposed to be heartfelt and get the readers crying and you are ruining it "

"Ok ok look reset reset"

"Felix will you do me the honour of becoming 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 "

"Why did you say it like that"

"Just shut up and say yes"

"Yes" Felix grinned giving Chan a small kiss on the nose

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"STOP WITH THE SAPPY SHIT BITCHES IM GONNA PUKE"

It all ended well and as you can probably guess Jisung got a hard punch from minho after that

detention

Yes! This is the REAL end. Not kidding

Thanks for reading, I enjoyed writing it a lot.

I know I made a lot of dumb mistakes, this book doesn't make much sense but oh well.

Ps I have an ao3 account - Chrispy_Channie which I post content on which I don't post on wattpad.

Check that out if you want.

Originally I was just ChrispyChannie but I forgot my password and I couldn't create a new one so haha I'm a clown

~L

Please Follow me haha
Byeee

For now hahahaha