sugar daddy

Carla.

I was completely shocked to hear Cole's words.

He surely must be joking or is he planning something stupid.

"Carla baby didn't you hear me. I said I want you back". He said while trying to touch my shoulder but I shoved him away.

"You. Want. Me Back". I said while standing up and walking over to him.

"What makes you think I would just run back into your arms like a lost puppy". I said while pouting and crossing my arms.

"Oh stop it I know you still love me".

"I don't love you"

"Yeah right". He said and rolled he's eyes.

I then felt a tall figure hovering over me. It was Jayden.

"Hey dude, sorry to interrupt your lunch I was just talking to my girlfriend". Cole said while flashing a wink at me.

"Girlfriend?" Jayden said while walking passed me and standing right in front of Cole.

"Last time I checked. You're nothing to her". Jayden said looking dead serious.

"Oh" Cole said with he's hand over he's mouth dramatically. "Don't tell me you like her".

Jayden kept quiet making me feel like a bullet had peirced through my heart.

"Cut to the chase Cole what do you want from her". Jayden finally spoke up.

"Nothing much I just miss her ass" Cole said with a flithy grin on he's face.

I was finally sick of listening to all this crap.

I walked over to where I dropped my bag I picked it up and started walking away "you're sick you. You know that?" I said as I continued to walk away.

"That assss!!!". I heard Cole shout out.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Don't act like I haven't smacked that before. We could go for a quick round in the Janitor's closet. I know you like the gross stuf-". Cole was cut off when I heard a

Bang!!

I quickly turned around to find Jayden on top of Cole raining punches on Cole.

I ran over to the scene. Jayden's blue and mesmering eyes turned dark.

A look I had never seen on he's face. He looked dangerous. So dangerous that I was scared to say anything.

Harley gave me a look and nodded. I understood immediately.

We called out to Jayden so many times but he kept pounding Cole.

Harley and I quickly rushed over to Jayden trying to get him off Cole. It was no use. He was way too strong.

"Mr Ryder, Mr Andrews, Miss Davis and Miss Simpson in my office NOW".

I heard principal Jackson's voice shout out from the background.

Jayden finally got off Cole shoving me and Harley as he walked passed us.

••••••

There we were standing in the principal's office. A place foreign to me .

I was nervous out of my mind thinking I might get expelled or something.

Harley was calm like she didn't even care.

Cole just stood there with a bloody face. I was actually happy staring at how bad he looked.

Jayden on the other hand just kept he's hands in he's pockets nonchalantly.

"What happened". Principal Jackson finally spoke out after scanning our faces for God knows how long

At the mention of he's words we all started ranting our own side of the story. All except Jayden. He was quiet.

"Quiet down. Mr Ryder why don't you tell me what happened". Principal Jackson said pointing at Jayden.

"You saw what you saw. Why do I have to explain the obvious". Jayden said emotionlessly.

"Excuse me young ma-". He was cut off by Jayden walking out of the room.

I looked at an already shocked principal Jackson and gave a sympathetic look. He just nodded he's head.

I soon made my way out of he's office.
I ran after Jayden as he walked out through the front door.

I finally caught up to him and pulled he's arm back.

"What was that?" I asked looking worried.

"What do you mean". He asked with a scary tone.

"You almost killed him"

"What do you care?, I thought you hated him"

"I hate him but I don't want him to die!!" I squealed.

"You're eyes turned dark back there. You looked like a-" I was cut off by him.

"A murderer. Go ahead and say it". Jayden yelled at me.

I didn't know what to do or what to say I just froze.

"I'm sorry". Jayden said finally back to he's normal self.

"I didn't mean to yell at you. It won't happen again. I just got angry because of what he said". Jayden said while removing strands of hair from my face.

"Look, I don't understand what you do to me. I'm usually really good at controlling my angry". He said then I chuckled.

"Listen baby. I want to make it official. I want you to me mine". He said getting closer to me.

"I'm sorry but I think my boyfriend would get mad". I said while trying to hold back my laugher.

"Oh you have a boyfriend. Well can I be your sugar daddy". He said while pecking my lips.

"You have to do better than that at least". I said pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

*Cough*cough*

We looked in the direction of the cough. It was Harley

"While you guys we're transferring saliva I spoke with Jackson and we're free to go". Harley said with her hands on her hips posing like a hero.

"How on Earth did he let us go". I asked looking surprised.

"Let's just say he owes my dad". Harley said while walking over and placing her hands over our shoulders.

"So I'm I gonna be a god mother soon". She said making us burst into laughter.

Author's note.

Hey guys hope you're enjoying the story so far.

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think in the comments.