𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

NIALLER AND RYANNE had left the diner not long before the band.

the group weren't drunk, yet ryanne and nialler managed to convince the boys to get high with them in the girls car.

the two girls had left around half five, leaving the boys outside the diner to cool off.

harry decided it was best if he stayed with louis for the night so his mother didnt kill him.

~~~

the two girls span around in the kitchen grabbing random objects as they sang to a random song playing on ryanne's mothers record player.

the brunette girl watched the blonde girl sit on the kitchen counter laughing as the song came to a stop.

ryanne had loved nialler since they were young yet the girl only realised her feelings for the girl at age fourteen. no she wasnt a lesbian, she wasnt sure on her sexuality actually.

she just knew it was something fun and exciting where she go on the playing field.

the only reason she had never told the gorgeous girl her feeling was because the other girl was straight.

niall had never dated any boys in her life, yes she had hooked up with many boys and went on dates but her father doesnt know that. her father had tried to set her up with many boys before but then they showed there true colours to the man when they tried to touch nialler after only just meeting her. this never stopped the man though. no matter how much nialler had told him she didnt want to be set up with some ugly rich kid who had no interest in anything exept her body, they didnt need the money yet the wanted more.

annie noticed the girls behaviour was odd, even if she had been high hours ago.

she recognised this though.

she was having more fun, constantly rubbing her arm and other little things like that.

this behaviour only ment one thing,

she fancied someone.

~~~

harry and louis had been sitting in louis room playing cards while drinking cans of beer.

slamming down his cards louis let out a groan.

"I'm fucking bored" he stretched.