𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

"I KNOW THIS is random but I think your really pretty" nialler told harry watching him staring at a couple in the front row.

harry turned to the girl with a slight shocked look.

she thought he was pretty?

what could he tell her though, he loved everything about her but she wouldn't understand if he told her that.

"thank you love" he thanked her nodding with a wide smile.

fuck, had she done something wrong? she shouldn't have said that.

niall smiled back at him turning to watch more students enter the hall.

harry had made a mental list of things he could tell her. many of them he couldn't tell he because he was too nervous.

"I think your eyes are beautiful" he told her.

so is your hair, your lips, your freckles, your everything

the blonde faced him once again smiling wider.

"really?" she asked staring at his own emerald ones.

"of course darling, everything about you is absolutely stunning" harry told her from the heart.

"thank you love" she mimicked out of pure happiness.

he thought she was stunning.

the feeling of joy swirled around niallers heart and stomach.

niall placed a soft kiss on harry's jaw leaving a soft tingling sensation on the place her lips once were.

when her lips left his skin she wished she had left them their just ever so longer.

she wished to be held on his arms every day until only gravity could pull them apart.

the two seventeen year olds smiled at each other before turning opposite ways,

both smiling about the compliments they had just offered each other.

the tapping of a microphone echoed throughout the large hall that had now been filled.

it seemed that about three hundred students were sat before a man.

a man nialler knew far too well.

his face was young with a couple of faint wrinkles if you looked close enough. a short beard covered most of it. his eyes were almost as piecing as her own. his fluffy dirty blonde hair sat on top of his head with the one odd strand carelessly covering his large forehead.

most girls though he was incredibly handsome but upon hearing his age they didnt seem to backed off as he was only 32.

this man was nialler's father.

he mother was 14 and her father 15 when they found out they had made a beautiful baby.

"is that your brother?" harry whispered to her noticing they looked extremely similar, it was slightly sickening.

niall gulped, "my farther".

~~~

"hello students of reddich private school. if you did not already know I am mr jackson youth, owner of the hotel company nialler's beauty, today I am here to inform you about an idea me and your staff have come to the conclusion that you all deserve a proper end to your secondary school life.

so the decision we have made is that from june seventeen to august eighteen you all will be travelling with school on a trip to italy.

all meals, activities and rooms within the hotel will be paid for by my company and the school.

any further questions must be asked via email to either my company or the head teacher.

thank you"

and with that said nialler's father stared leaving the hall as did students.

niall was sat in shock at her father's words.

"hey love, you okay?" harry asked her placing his hand in her own once again.

"I'm fine, let's go somewhere" niall said pulling harry out of the hall.

𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙀 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙎
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇

this chapter was boring sorry.
nialler and harry need a ship name, suggestions??

word count 630