𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

NIALLER HISSED AS the woman she had know her while life dabbed her exposed abdomen with a cotton cloth.

harry and louis whispered to each other about the unfortunate state shes in.

"I would never have expected ryanne to be like that honey" mrs tomlinson said softly to all of them but mainly nialler.

"if you mum was still here she would have gave her a good beating" louis told her.

his mother sent him a glare while niall let out a small laugh.

her mother had made friends with louis's while in birthing classes. so growing up louis and niall had been forced together yet they never really spoke. once niallers mother passed mrs tomlinson became like a mother figure to her, she used to come up to the youth's home a lot.

"I'll go get you some clothes from your house okay, I'll tell your father your going to stay with me for the weekend," the older woman told the girl, she responded with a small nod attempting to smile, "louis can you go clean the spare room?".

mrs tomlinson left as louis walked upstairs, leaving harry and nialler in the kitchen.

harry bit his lip slightly not knowing what to day to the blonde.

"are you okay?" harry asked, stupid of him. out of all the questions he could ask he asked that one.

the boys thick accent shocked niall a bit. it was thicker than before in the diner, she loved it though. it was nice to listen to, especially since he spoke so slowly.

her stomach swirled with pleasure.
she could sit and listen to him talk all night.

"I'm fine" niall spoke bluntly.

harry watched the girl as she spoke. the way her soft lips moved was hypnotic. in a way that made him want to watch her speak all the time.

harry knew something was wrong though.

"I know for a fact that you are not okay," he told her as she sent him a confused look, "I have a sister."

niall nodded, looking down nod wanting to meet the beautiful boys gaze. she felt vulnerable. even if she had a feeling he was not like the other boys her father had set her up with she still felt weak against him.

"want to talk about it?" harry asked watching her mess with her fingers.

niall looked up to the boys eyes again as he spoke. she has looked into them many times today yet they held something different at this moment in time.

it was hard to explain. they just kind of glissened when he spoke to her or looked st her. their green colour was more washy, in a good way. they felt a sort of sorrow, as if he understood to girls pain.

"sure"

so nialler told him.

she told him everything, from the situation to her fathers business to her personal life. she didnt know why but it felt so much easier to talk to him than any other.

the feeling was as if she had known him for years and she was talking to an old friend.

she could open up to him.

so harry listened.

he listened to every word that passed her lips. ever word was laced with the feeling of trust, he liked that. she spoke to him like they had been friends for years, he wished they had been.

nialler had now got onto the topic of her mother. harry had told he quick relations to things she had said but now he couldn't.

"I was about thirteen when she went into hospital one night, I waited seven hours for her to wake up" niall let out a small laugh at the memory, "I wouldn't leave her side, never. it was around eight thirty the next morning, we were eventually told she had passed in her sleep. it was a epileptic seizure"

as nialler finished a tear rolled down her cheek.

harry went over to her side cupping her face within his hands. wiping her stray tear.

"thanks" niall smiles turning away from him. she felt so lonely st the moment. no one to keep her stable.

harry noticed her discomfort. so he held her in his arms. barley knowing each other for long didnt matter. she needed the comfort.

so he held her in his loving arms.

𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙀 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙎
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄
𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘥𝘪

this book is making me emotional right now.
the watermelon sugar music video came out today (when I wrote this) and let me tell you, I never wanted to be a watermelon so bad.

word count 800