𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

THE MORE PAIN nialler felt the more guilt ran through ryannes veins.

"ry let go your hu-" niall's eyes began to pool with water. the pain was unbearable.

"I said shut up" ryanne growled. the blonde flinched at the other girls tone. she had never seen her like this ever.

"please ryanne," niall pleaded, "just tell me what wrong".

tears had began to fall down niallers soft, pink stained cheeks. all from pure fear.

she was scared.

never in her life had she feared anyone like she was fearing ryanne right now.

right now she wished her mother was with her, her mum always defended her when she was too weak to fight back.

"you want me to tell you what's wrong huh?" ryanne yelled into the girls face as she sobbed,making nialler feel even weaker.

"well I'm in fucking love with you, kay" annie spat letting the girl go, "leave, now".

nialler stumbled to the ground examining her wrist, they were slowly turning purple.

"ry why didnt you just tell me" niall spoke watching the girl as she gripped the edge of the mantelpiece in front of the mirror. her knuckles were turning white.

"I said leave" ryanne spoke roughly.

"ry" niall tried to speak softly but it came out as a pained sob.

"I said fucking leave you arsehole" annie screamed frowing a vase at the blonde who sat weakly on the floor.

the vase smashed next to the girl sending shards of glass into her lower abdomen and temple.

what did she do to deserve this pain.

~~~

harry was painting his nails with mrs tomlinson while louis sat and watched.

the young woman had painted her own blue and pink and harry's yellow with small faces.

mr tomlinson was currently out on the front line in iran. fighting for his life.

the group then focused their attention on faint crying coming from their back garden. the porch light then flickered on just as a faint knock was heard at the door.

"louis, love, can you go get that" mrs tomlinson asked her son closing the bottle of top coat.

the blue eyed boy nodded walking lazily over to the back door.

louis opened the door shocked at what he saw before him.

a girl about 5,11 was stood outside holding her abdomen with bruised hands. blood trailed down the side of her tear stained face. her blonde hair went all directions. her bright eyes held a pain he had never seen before.

it was emotional yet physical at the same time.

"holy shit, nialler"

𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

short but I'm sobbing, poor nialler doesnt deserve that.

word count 470