𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

HARRY SLAMED THE door shut as him and nialler reached her room.

"your getting fucking married" nialler flinched at his yell, this was the first time she had seen him angry.

it was scary as fuck.

"when were you going to tell me, when I finally realized you were leading me on?" he yelled again as niall let a tear slip.

"no of course not" she tried to tell him.

"when then ni" harry indeed was pissed, but he just got worse when she didn't reply, "exactly".

and with that harry left,

but niall didn't go after him.

~~~

harry would never say he was weak.

but at this moment in time he was hurting. he was hurting because of nialler.

she has kept something as big as marriage from him.

he had now made it outside an the rain splattered in him. he stopped in his tracks looking up at the clouded night sky.

"why did I gave to fucking fall in love with you" he said kicking a can.

after repeating what he had said he blinked blankly.

he loved her?

of course he did. he just never realized it before. it explains his constant need to be near her, to touch her. why hadn't he noticed this before. he never knew he needed her until he finally lost her.

fuck, he needed to do something.

so harry ran.

he ran back to her room but before he knocked he regained his breathe as he listened to her quite sobs.

she too, was hurting.

as he knocked he listened in attempt to hear her feet padding against the floor.

as nialler opened the door harry pushed through, "I'm so sorry".

before the blonde could reply harry gripped the back of her neck bringing her into a forceful yet passionate kiss.

"so fucking sorry"

𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓

no no no no no..

word count 330