𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇

THE YEAR TWELVE students had now flooded outside the entrance to one of the biggest hotels in italy.

harry stood alongside liam, niall and louis as the watched there ex best friend and band member zayn who had been home school since the start of the year because he had developed extreme anxiety making him scared from simple things.

whispering snide remarks.

harry had taken his attention from the boy a while ago though. he had been admiring a curtain blonde who stood with april winters and a couple of other girls.

he noticed she was wearing a little black dress and a pair of white converse. random gold accessories to pull it together.

she let out laugh throwing her head back making her head turn slightly, catching harry's gaze on her.

it was surprising, they hadn't spoke since the kiss.

yet she let put a breath when she looked him up and down, he wore a hawaiian button up with half of the buttons done and a pair if black skinny jeans with rips.

nialler sent him a wave as voice began to yell through a megaphone,

"right lads, and ladies, we are about to head inside so we can hand out room keys, but before that we need to check everyone is here".

harry took a glance back over at nialler, noticing her making her way towards him.

"hey" she said to him when she got to him.

"hey" he replied back, had she forgotten about monday? "about the kiss-"

"harry styles" the head teacher called cutting him off.

he replied with a yell before repeating to nialler, "about the ki-"

"oh hi nialler" niall spoke noticing her soon grabbing the others attention them all following nialls words with hellos.

"hi guys" she smiled giving them all a hug "how are you?".

"good" they all said before turning to walk in the building.

nialler and harry walked in last as the head teacher passed out keys to everyone except nialler, who had already had her key to her private room.

"what were you saying haz?" nialler asked at they waited.

"I was saying tha-" for the last time harry was cut off.

"everyone go unpacked and just enjoy yourself, this a treat remember" the headteacher announced causing students to scattered, mostly admiring the main entrance.

it's high raised ceilings were magnificent.

"sorry har, talk to you later?" nialler asked before walking away, harry replied with a nod giving up, "okay good"

and with that she left him.

~~~

it was about two fifty now and nialler had managed to get away from april who had decided to drag her along to go see ryanne.

niall had decided on visiting her grandmother down in the kitchens.

she reached the staff entrance door looking around before walking through it and down the many stairs.

as she gotten into the main kitchen area everyone moved quickly telling at each other  one of these people stood out the most.

this person noticed niallers presence walking over to her, "nialler carolina you have to stop sneaking down here".

"sorry grandma, I wanted to see you" hugging the older woman niall kissed her cheek.

the two made their way over to amore private area of the kitchen where they could talk, "now, who is the boy?".

"you wont know him" nialler laughed but her grandmother gave her a stern look, "hes called harry"

"harry" niall nodded, "last name styles, mother called anne?"

"anne" her grandmother thought, "I'm pretty sure your father dated a anne in about your year I think"

niall sat in thought.

she only thought he dated her mother.

she were you confrount him.

𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐒

good to see harry and nialler together again? I'm currently working on the second last chapter and I'm crying

word count 650