𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

IT WAS NOW ten years later and harry and his band were thriving.

no one in the world had seen a band as successful and inspiring as
one direction. the band got zayn back when they finally get a record deal.

nialler and harry were currently trying to conceive a child.

niall had gotten with april winters and were happily married.

louis had met a boy who was going through a similar situation as him.

zayn was with a girl who was helping him with his anxiety called gigi.

and liam had finally get the girl from the diner who was currently pregnant with their second.

the thing that surprised them the most was that ryanne was now married to jacob wellington.

as the boys walked off stage just finishing their ten year anniversary show nialler pulled harry to the side.

"can I talk to you" she asked nervously.

he stared at her as she gripped his hand tightly. "for course love, what is it" he asked running a hand through his now short hair.

she didnt meet his eyes as he held her hips.

"I'm pregnant" she said meeting his eyes finally.

harry didn't reply as his emerald eyes sparked and a smile formed on his mouth. exept he gripped her hand pulling her back on stage with him.

the millions of fans screamed in excitement.

"okay all you lovely lot I have fabulous news" he yelled into his microphone as fans grew eager to know, "we're having a baby"...

𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

its official.

this book is complete.

I've had so much fun writing this and it's been a great journey to be on. I'd like to thank my lovely readers for all the live and support on this book and I'm just really sad it's over. but I have many drafts for you to look forward to so follow me if you want to know when they come out <3

so thank you so much for reading

𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

I'd like to thank these beautiful people for showing their support and love while I wrote this book,

HScrazy
sexuallyincriminated
-itnisikhushi-

so thank you.

word count 360

chapter count, 18
word count, 12621