Nightmare Sans x Reader Lemon!

Y/N = your/name

You were laying in your master bedroom, chilling on your queen sized bed, when you heard a knock on your door.

"Open up!"

You know that voice, it's Nightmares. You sigh.

"What did I do this time?!"

You shout through the door, which was always locked due to your privacy. You see, your a villain, you work with villains and you're always up to know good, so....what did you do this time?

"Pfft- nothing, just open the damn door..."

He shouted. You got up unlocked all five locks on the door and opened the huge door to reveal Nightmare leaning on the side of the door.
He put a tenticle on your chin to lift your chin up. You blushed slightly at this and he noticed.

"Aww cute~ I just wanted to ask if you did any chores~"

He said, smirking at the beginning of his sentence. You shook your head, you hate chores, you've always hated chores.

"Well, it's your turn with the chores! So get to work or I'll have to punish you!"

"Pfft- 'punish me'?"

"Yes, smartass!"

"Try me."

He pins you against the closest wall.

"Lay on your bed on your stomach..."

"Fine."

You layed on your bed, on your stomach. You sighed.
But then

*SMACK*

He spanked you. You moaned.

"Ah~!"

"You deserved that."

"C-can you do that again~?"

He blushed slightly and spanked you again.

*SMACK*

"A-ah~!"

"You like that~?"

"Y-yeah, maybe~"

*SMACK*

"Ah~ f-fuck~"

Just then, he pulled you up off the bed with his tenticles and placed you on your back.

"Let's play~"

You blushed and looked away waiting for him to take you already. Since that's also what you wanted. He ran his hands down your curves and then squeezed your breasts.

"Mm~"

You hummed as he started arousing your breasts. He wraped two of his tenticles around your breasts and spread your legs wide open causing the fabric of your pants to break wide open, revealing your underwear. Good thing the door was closed.

"Nightmare~ take me."

"That's what I was doing..."

He kept arousing your breasts with his tenticles and tore off your already ripped pants. Then slid down your underwear and started to lick your clit.