Shattered Dream Sans x Reader Lemon

Y/N = your/name

You were sitting in the forest, listening to music, when you saw a skeleton with a black substance. You already right away knew It was a monster, since they had just started living up on the surface.
'He looks kinda hot~' you thought. You didn't get up from your spot though, he walked up to you and soon enough you blacked out.

You woke up in a dark room with a window beside a bed that was glued shut. It was Night outside and the stars were sparkling bright.

"Where am I?"

You said to yourself, not expecting anyone to hear...but someone did...

"Your in my castle~"

You heard someone say...

"Where are-- who are you--?"

"Your fairy fucking god mother- no... call me shattered. My queen~"

"Q-Queen?"

You said, just then you were pinned to a wall nearby.
A boney finger lifted up your chin.

"Yes~ my queen~ but in order for you to be mine--"

"......"

"I have to claim you~"

"Claim me~?"

You knew what he ment in a way, or was your mind to lustful?
You smirked, as you let him kiss you.

"Mm..."

"Mm..."

You both hummed into the kiss. He started to rub your clothed clit making you lean your head back and moan. You were sensitive, very sensitive.

"Ah~ Shattered~"

You moaned, as he had a light tint of yellow on his cheeks. You were pretty sure he was blushing.

"Take me."

"Thought you'd never ask~"

He carried you bridal style to the bed across the room and placed you down gently. He started to take off his clothes and revealed his yellow ecto-plasmic cock, already flowing with precum.

"Well? Aren't you going to get undressed~?"

"Of course~"

He stared at you as you got undressed. But as soon as your naked body was bare you got goosebumps at the coldness of the room.

"......you want it~?"

"Yes....please...."

You moaned out laying doggy style on the bed. Without warning he thrusted inside of you, hard and fast without any mercy. It hurt at first but after the pain went away it was replaced with full pleasure.

"Ah~ Shattered~"

"You like this~"

"Yes~"

"You want more~?"

"Yes...please...."

"Good girl~"

He thrusted faster and soon found your g-spot, you moaned loudly.

"R-right there~"

"Mm~"

He kept thrusting and over time his thrusts got faster and faster. Soon enough, you came and let out a loud moan.

"Aah~ SHATTERED~!"

"Aah~ Y/N!"

He came without warning, giving you a cream pie. He then pulled out...

"How do you *pant* know my name?"

"I've been watching you for a while now~"

"......"

You both were still panting and then-- he kissed you once more.

"Mm..."

"I love you sweatheart~"

"I love you too~"

You both fell asleep in eachothers arms, waking up to the need of a shower. You got up, took a shower by yourself. It was a hot shower and somehow you were able to find the bathroom. While in the shower you heard the door open.

"Your taking a shower without me~?"

"Maybe~"

He got in the shower with you and helped to wash as you helped wash him.

"Your so beautiful~"

"Th-thanks!"

You weren't used to compliments.
You both got done with the shower and servants of the castle helped with making breakfast for you and Shattered.

"This is a good life~"

"With you here, it always will be~"

578 words