Science Sans x Reader (LEMON)

Y/N = your/name

You were helping Sci with a experiment he was working on... when suddenly you felt a little strange, oh wait... that was a familiar feeling... your horny.
'Shit' you thought. 'Not now! Anytime but now!' You thought. You had known Sci for a long time for like a few years now. You two were like best friends, "two peas in a pod!" But why did you have to be horny now! Right in the middle of a experiment?! You rubbed your legs together to try to create some pleasure from the friction. Sci noticed this and didn't say anything, not wanting to be awkward. You sat down on a chair nearby, still doing the experiment, same as Sci. You started to slowly grind yourself on the chair, not wanting Sci to notice, but unfortunetly, he did. 

"Do you-- want the day off~?" 

"N-no...let's just finish the experiment..." 

"Okay~" 

He said with a sexy tone that made you wet. 

"Sci~"

You moaned, making Sci blush... 

"Yes~?" 

"I need help~" 

"........" 

He didn't say anything instead he pointed to a medical testing bed nearby. You lie down onto it and pin your arms above your head. You've never done this with Sci before, but you've always wanted too. 

He sat on top of you and started arousing your breasts slowly and gently, waiting for a reaction. You moaned quietly.

"Mm..."

He blushed a tint of blue, before he lifted up your shirt and bra and started massaging one breast while sucking on the other breasts nipple. You moaned and rubbed his head. This made him suck a little harder, making you roll your eyes in the back of your head for a near second. He stopped and went down to your pants and took them off along with your  underwear. All while using his teeth. 'Damn he's hot~' you said as you watched him start to lick your sensitive clit.

"Ah~"

You moaned, rubbing his head more. He licked faster, while you tried to grip something. You held his hand as you came, he sucked it all up. 'I need him so bad~' 

"Sci~"

"Yeah~?"

"Make me yours~!" 

After you said that, he took off all his clothes and positioned himself and rubbed his tip against your clit, before sliding into you slowly. Since you had just had your orgasm it didn't hurt as bad when he slid into you. 

"Mm...."

"Ah~!"

You both moaned, in pleasure and pain.

After a minute he started thrusting slowly.
He then kissed you...

"Mm..."

You hummed into the kiss as well as Sci.

"Mm..."

He started thrusting faster and harder causing him to finally find your g spot. Making you moan in pleasure.

"Ah! Sci! Right there~"

You moaned, making him blush.
He thrusted faster and rougher, making you scream and blush.

"AH! SCI!"

"Y/N!"

You both moaned, or rather screamed.

"You feel so good~"

"Ah~"

You both moaned out. He thrusted harder on your g spot making you lean your head back.

"Baby~ I'm close~"

"Me too--♡"

"Mm~"

You both moaned, he then pulled out and came on your stomach and layed next to you...

"We must take a shower~"

"Alright~"

You both took a nice hot shower, cleaning eachother, and enjoying eachothers attention.

"I love you Sci..."

"I love you too Y/N~"

You both walked home and went to sleep in eachothers arms.

569 words