Underfresh Sans x Reader (LEMON)

Y/N = your/name

You were in an AU called Underfresh for the first time. You were an AU traveler. You traveled the AU's to get information for Ink. But something was different... You met Fresh Sans a few weeks ago and you had started to fall for him. Your heart beat increased when he was around, you sometimes sweat more when he was around, and sometimes you would stutter. You finally found out you had a crush on him after you were playing with yourself one day and you moaned his name.
You were living with Fresh and Papyrus for a while now, about a month to say. You slept in the same room as Fresh, but you know, you had different rooms.
You and Fresh were laying in bed one night, trying to fall asleep, but there was one problem... you were horny, like...overly horny... you started to play with yourself, you were silent but every once in a while you would let out a moan and soon enough, you caught Fresh's attention.

"M-mm~ Fresh~"

You could feel how close you were to your orgasm.

"Having fun, broseph~?"

You felt the presence of Fresh next to you as you were still playing with yourself, but more slow now...

"Fresh~ I'm close~"

You blushed while say as Fresh watched you in your heat stage. He went down to your clit, removed your hand, and started licking your clit.

"Mm~ ah~ Fresh, yes~!"

You came without warning as Fresh licked it all up.

"Didn't know that you liked me THAT much...."

"Fresh~ may we continue~?"

"If you want~"

"Kiss me~"

After that sentence, he pinned you down and kissed you.

"Mm..."

You hummed, as he played with your clit, rubbing it in circles.

You leaned your head back and moaned, you had just cum again, due to you being so sensitive to your last orgasm.

"Fresh~!"

He covered your mouth, since you were moaning loud enough for Papyrus to wake up.

"Shh... moan quieter..."

"Okay~"

He took off the rest of you clothes and complimented;

"Your beautiful ♡"

"Th-thank you~♡"

He went down to your sensitive nipples and sucked on one, pinching the other.
Your mouth made quiet moans, occasionally moaning Fresh's name. Fresh kept blushing rainbow blush, which was cool to you.

"Can I f-freak you~?"

"Yes~"

You knew he couldn't say bad words...because he was taught not to.

"Mm..."

He kissed you again as he took off his clothes only breaking the kiss for a only a second to take off his hoodie and shirt. He rubbed his ecto-plasmic cock against your entry slowly before sliding in slowly and holding back for a few seconds for you to give him a sign to start moving.

"M-move Fresh~"

He started thrusting slowly and got faster over time.
You wrapped your legs around his waist and moaned loudly on accident.

"Fresh!"

You moaned, as you gripped the bed sheets.
The hinges on the bed started to make noises as Fresh thrusted faster.

"Mm~ Fresh!"

You moaned, and came all over his cock. This made fresh cum soon after, making him moan louder than you.

"Y/N!!"

He moaned, pulling out and cumming on the bed, not wanting you to get dirty.

"Let's take a shower~"

"Okay~"

You both got up and took a nice and warm shower. As soon as you were done you both got dressed in freshly new clothes and went to bed holding eachother close and falling into deep sleep.

"Love you Fresh..."

"Love you Y/N~"

You both said before you both fell asleep.

606 words