Dream x Reader LEMON

Y/N= your/name

Recommended by Gamer_Bloodmoon666

You noticed something was off about Dream today, he refused to come out of his castle and he wouldnt say why...

"I- I cant tell you, Y/N!"

"I just want to help you!"

"You- you wouldnt like what I would do to you..."

The end...

Haha you thought! 🤣 sorry that was rude of me, back to the story!

"What do you mean Dream?"

"I- I-- IM IN HEAT!"

"You are~?"

"Yes... I'm afraid that if I come out of the castle I'll lose control..."

"Oh Dream.... let me help you ♡"

"R-really?"

"Yes."

He opened the door and pulled you inside, and started to walk you to his bedroom...

"Heh..."

"W-what?"

"I can see your buldge~"

Dream didnt look back but instead he blushed a bright tint of Yellow. Once you arrived to his room he closed and locked the door behind him.
He slowly turned around and looked at you... there was a short awkward silence until Dream broke it.

"C-can you lay on the bed please?"

"Sure..."

You lie on the bed and stretch out. Then you felt it. A hand on your breast...
And a squeeze on your breast...

"Mm...."

"Th-this is my first time..."

"...okay~"

You were happy to be his first time... he started to arouse your breasts causing you to moan...

"Mm...."

You hummed, making Dream look up at you. You had to admit that you were getting really wet.
He lifted up your shirt and your bra, messaging your breasts while pinching the nipple. This drived you crazy and full of lust.

"Dream~ just take me already~"

"To where? McDonald's?"

"No- heh... innocent mind~ I ment to the Bonezone~"

"O-oh~"

He blushed and was filled with lust in his eyes.

"So-"

Before you could finish, he climbed on top of you and aroused your breasts.

"M-mm~ Dream~"

"Does this feel ok~?"

"Y-yes..."

You leaned your head back and moaned as her kept arousing them for a minute or so. He then lifted up your shirt and bra and went to your hardened nipples. You felt your clit twitch in pleasure as he sucked on one nipple and pinched the other.
'How did he go from being so innocent to knowing all there is to know, how to pleasure someone.' You thought to yourself. You felt him grind against your soaking clothed entry. He took off his clothes, and helped you take off yours. He rubbed his tip against your entry.

"A-ah~ warm~"

He said, rolling his eyes back from pleasure.

"Dream~ put it in~"

"You sure~?"

"Yes~"

He slipped in as you gasped from pleasure and pain.

"F-f-f-fuck~"

You blushed and widened your eyes, never hearing him cuss before, shocked you.

"S-sorry..."

"Its okay~"

You bit your lip and looked up into his yellow glowing pupils.

"T-tell me wh-when to m-move..."

"You can move~"

He started thrusting in and out of you, slowly, and hitting your g spot automatically, and constantly.

"D-D-Dream~!"

"A-ah~! Your kitty's pulling on my cock~"

He moaned out. You chuckled a little. 'Kitty? XD' (sorry XD)

"Did I say something wr-wrong?" 

"N-no... Your okay." 

You said, biting your lip. He went a little faster, making you moan louder and start to beg.

"D-Dream~ Harder~"

He listened and went harder, enjoying the look of ectasy on your face.

"A-Ah~! Y-Y/N!! I-I'm close~!"

'Already?' You thought nodding your head.

"Cum inside! Make me yours~!"

"Y/N!!!"

You felt him fill you up to the brim with his cum, some of it leaking out of you and onto the sheets.

"Sh-shit... that felt good..."

"I-It did~"

He said, panting and laying next to you.

"Y-you were bigger then I imagined..."

"Oh~?"

"Shush!"

"Fine~ ... I love you~"

"I love you too~"

You both fell asleep. Little did you know... You were probably pregnant... And you didn't know who the father was because YOUR READING ALL THESE STORIES AND FUCKING ALL THESE SKELETONS!!! *clears throat* sorry... also sorry for not posting in a while... I had a huge readers block... Anyways! I hope you all enjoyed!

710 words...