Ink Sans x Reader LEMON!

Y/N = your/name 

You were painting in the Doodlesphear with Ink, you loved Ink but you just couldnt show it right.

"Hey Ink, how does this look?"

"It looks great!"

He gives you a thumbs up and a smile. 'He's so cute ♡' you thought to yourself.
'Shit, I'm getting horny' you thought to yourself as you tried to rub your legs together for some friction of pleasure. Ink noticed this and looked at you with a confused glance...

"You okay there?"

"Y-yeah just need to go to the bathroom but I wanna finish this first ♡"

You lied, and continued painting.

"Hey Ink, how do you confess to a guy that you love them?"

You said, still creating frictions of pleasure.

"Well, I think they would just have to confess to them. And if they don't like them, then they're not worth it. ♡ why do you ask?"

"Ink..."

You sigh.

"I like you, and it's okay if you don't like me back...but I just wanted to get it off of my chest..." 

"Y/N~"

He pulled you close and kissed you, you didn't resist. You could feel his bulge against your inner thigh.

"Mm~"

"May I continue~?"

"Yes..."

He picked you up and teleported to a bed nearby in the Doodlesphear, and placed you down gently onto it.

"I love you too ♡"

He kissed you again, but this time he tongue kissed you.

"Mm..."

You hummed into the kiss. 'I need him' you thought to yourself. You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him close.

"You need me, dont you~?"

"Y-yeah~"

'Did he just read my mind?!' You thought, blushing slightly to how close he was.

"Can I-?"

"Please....I need you..."

He took off your clothes than his, making sure to take them off slowly to tease you.
He rubbed his cock on your entry, slowly rubbing the tip.

"Mm~"

You hummed, making Ink blush rainbow. He thrusted into you, deeply hitting all of your walls. You moaned from pleasure and pain. He didn't warn you, he was going to thrust.

"Tight~"

"Big~"

You returned the compliment. He looked deeply into your eyes and started thrusting.

"Ah~ Ink~ faster please"

You moaned as he started thrusting faster and harder. Soon, he found your g-spot. You leaned back and moaned loudly.

"Ink~!"

"Y/N~ you feel so good~"

He moaned thrusting faster than ever. You gripped the bed sheets.

"F-fuck~ Ink~"

"Mm~"

You both moaned. Ink kissed you deeply and caringly, as he was still thrusting into you ♡

"Oh~ you feel so good sweetheart~"

"Mm~ Ink, more~"

He started thrusting faster and harder.

"Ah~ Ink I'm ganna-!"

You came before you could finish your sentence. You leaned your hear back, gripped the bed sheets and moaned loudly.

"INK~"

"Tight~!!"

You both moaned. Ink then pulls out and came on your stomach.

"I- l-love you Ink~"

"I- love you too~"

He layed next to you and then said.

"Let's take a shower~"

"Okay~"

You both took a shower and enjoyed eachothers company and enjoyed the hot water. (^/// _ ///^) 

"I love you Y/N~"

"I love you too Ink~"

You both took a nap before finishing your beautiful paintings.

536 words