Cross Sans x Reader Lemon!

Y/N = your/name 

Reacomended by JanieRusselltheantic! 

"Hey, Cross?"

"Hmm?" 

"Do you ever wonder what it would be like If we weren't here in this world?" 

"Sometimes...why do you ask?" 

"Just wondering..."

"Okay..."

You two were in Cross's room just chilling around on the bed talking nonsence. You see, you were a villain, a villain for 'king' Nightmare. You would have missions like finding out where the hero's are, or rather "Star Sans," are... or having missions like capturing SOULS. It was fun to you! 

"How about we watch a movie?"

"Sure!" 

Cross put in a horror movie, it was litterally called "IT." (Don't judge I love that movie.) A jumpscare came up and you twitched. Cross noticed this and put a hand on your inner thigh, making you shiver slightly. You hummed. 

"Mm~"

Cross blushed, he'd thought about you like this, but right now? He squeezed your inner thigh, making you almost moan. But you hummed instead... 

"Mm~" 

Cross smirked, he liked this side of you. 

"You want more~?" 

"Y-yes~" 

He pins you down on the bed you two were sitting on. 

"C-Cross~" 

"Y/N~" 

You wrapped your legs around his waist, looking into his eyes deeply.

"Can I take you~?"

"Please do~"

You leaned your head back as he kissed your neck and left hickey's.

"Mm~ Cross~"

"Mm~"

He kept kissing and sucking spots on your neck.

"Mm~"

You kept humming, making Cross blush a light tint of purple.
You could feel him grinding against you. You moaned.

"Ah~"

"Mm~"

'Gosh, It feels good~' you thought.

"Cross~ make me yours~"

You moaned. Cross blushed and went down to your clothed clit and rubbed it with two fingers.

"Ah~ more~"

He rubbed in circles, first slow then fast. When he rubbed fast you moaned loudly.

"CROSS~"

He looked up at you as he slid off your pants and underwear slowly and teasingly with his teeth.

"Mm~"

You hummed, awaiting him to start licking your clit or thrust into you. 'Fuck me already~' you thought to yourself as Cross took off his bottom half of his clothes to reveal his purple ecto-plasmic cock already flowing with precum. He aligned his member with your entryway, looking up at you.

"Ready~?"

"Ready~"

He started thrusting, as you gripped the bed sheets.

"Ah~ Cross~"

"Sh-shit~ y-your tight~"

"Mm~"

You both moaned, the walls were thick so It didn't matter ♡

"Faster~"

"Nngh~"

He moaned while thrusting faster.

"Mm~ Cross~"

He soon found your g-spot and thrusted harder into that same spot. Making you and him both moan loudly.

"Aah~"

"Shit~!"

He thrusted faster and harder than ever. Making your eyes roll in the back of your head, and your hands turn white from gripping the bed sheets.

"F-fuck! Where do you want me to cum?!"

"Wherever you want~!"

He pulled out right after you came, and came on your stomach, still kind of jacking off. His cum unfortunately got all over your shirt too. Which ment you had to wash your clothes and take a shower.

"*pant* let's *pant* take a shower"

"Okay~"

You said, getting up and walking to Cross's bathroom and getting the rest of your clothes off. Cross joined you in the heated shower.

When you two were done, Cross washed your clothes. Of course, you got dressed while Cross got dressed.

"Do you mind if I sleep next to you~?"

"Nope, don't mind. Wanna watch another movie though?"

"Sure!"

You both watched another movie and as you drifted into sleep, you felt hands wrap around your waist and soft fabric cover your body.

"Love you Cross ♡"

"Love you too~♡"

609 words