31

The sun beamed through the window in the guest room, a result of Shoto walking in and opening the blinds.

(Y/N) didn't budge, she was still sound asleep. Her father had given her that trait from the beginning. When she would cry in the middle of the night as a child, he wouldn't awake. Sadly, her mother was on high alert and woke every time to check on her and get her back to sleep.

"(Y/N)," Shoto said calmly, slightly shaking your shoulder. "You need to wake up."

"Ugh, five more minutes," she responded, taking the pillow from under her head and placing it over her face.

"No, you need to get up."

"But I don't want to."

"You must. We have work to do and you need a breakfast to start the day correctly."

"Please, sleep overcome mwah."

"(Y/N). I'm serious."

"Fineeee."

(Y/N) finally took the pillow off of her face, took off her covers, and stood up.

"Happy, Shoto?"

He began blushing, noticing the short shorts and baggy t-shirt that she was wearing, clearly showing off her legs, her breasts also showing through the slightly transparent top. Throwing his hands over his cheeks to cover his very bright blush, he walked out of the room.

"J-just... Get ready..."

(Y/N) noticed how flustered he was and looked down at her sleep attire, realizing what he had seen when she didn't have the sheets over her body. She blushed, now shutting the door to put on her hero costume.

What did the hero costume look like, you may ask? Well, it was a white skintight suit with different shades of blue all over. The colors green and red didn't really fit well with the costume design she had created, which would've resembled fire and earth, as the white and blue symbolize air and water. To add to the costume and possibly include a red in there, since green was not going to look good, she had a very light lavender applied to the gloves. The shoes were basic rubber boots colored with turquoise to be a sort of green. (A/N: If any of you want to try and draw this design, message me a link to it and I'll gladly look at it. I know, it's not descriptive at all, but I want to see what you people see when I describe it to the best of my ability.)

Obviously, the colors mattered to match up with her quirk, manipulation. The four elements were a large part of her quirk, even though she can basically manipulate anything she wanted, but didn't want to abuse it. The quirk could easily be used for evil, but she's not about that life, and chose the job of a hero.

Back to what's happening.

(Y/N) walked out of the guest room and down the hallway to see the Todoroki family at the table. Well, everyone except Rei, Shoto's mother. Even she knew about the mother, hell she had yet to meet her. But Shoto is occasionally open about his life and happened to talk about her one day.

"Oh. So you finally decided to join us, Miss (L/N)?" Endeavor asked, already not fond of her tardiness to the breakfast table.

"Hm?" She responded him, realizing how long it had taken her to finish getting ready. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. This suit just didn't want to-"

"I'll disregard it, just don't be late again."

Her eyes widened. He was letting her off the hook. He was letting her off the hook. Holy shit, he was LETTING HER OFF THE HOOK. This called for celebration in her mind. Endeavor seemed to not hate (Y/N) as everyone had expected, but nobody knew why.

Breakfast ended quickly, nobody had spoken to each other and it had just seemed to have been an awkward silence. The three headed out the door of the apartment, ready to get to work.

Walking down the streets for a few hours, everything seemed to go smoothly. There were still no crimes quite yet, but something was bound to happen eventually.

Soon enough, it was time for lunch, and boy was (Y/N) starving. She hadn't eaten much that morning since she claimed she wasn't very hungry, but a few hours after leaving the estate, that had changed extremely.

"Please, I don't think I can go on much longer."

"(Y/N), you're being over-dramatic. You should've eaten more food this morning. We're almost at a food court, so calm down."

"Great, 'cause I was just starting to get delusional."

"You're fine." Shoto rolled his eyes at the girl, smiling slightly. Though she was being dramatic, it was still cute in his eyes. Though he did want her to stop whining, he wouldn't stop thinking that she was being ridiculously adorable. "You'd be a great actress, you know?"

"Really? And why's that?" She asked, curious to why he thought that.

"Because you can be dramatic over the dumbest things."

"Starving is not dumb. I'm dying, bitch."

He giggled, and that made (Y/N) giggle slightly too. He did often smile around her, but to see him be himself around his own father made her happier.

But sadly, that feeling would shortly turn into pain.

"I'll do anything to make you smile, I just never want to see you cry."