•1

Y/N sat on her chair, playing with a pen.
"(Y/N)." She hears a voice greet.

"Bruce." said (Y/N). She turns around and sees him looking at her worriedly. "What do you want?"

"You seem...tense." He states, playing with his fingers, signs of nervousness.

She sighs, putting the pen back down. She stands up and looks at the man in front her her, eyes wet. "Well, obviously. It's not like we lost our fight."

"I-" Bruce began, but before he could utter a syllable, everything started to shake.

"What's happening?" asked (Y/N). The two looks around and made their way out to the yard of the Avengers Compound, followed out by Rhodey, Natasha and Steve.

(Y/N) sees a spaceship carried by a woman. She lands the spacecraft, the landing gears deploy as they touch down. The entry hatch opens and Tony and another girl walks out, Tong being supported by the girl. Steve runs to Tony to help him stand up, Tony grips Steve's arm.

"Couldn't stop him." Tony sighs, looking at Steve with weary eyes.

"Neither could I." Steve nods.

"I lost the kid." Tony shakes his head.

"Tony, we lost."

"Is, uh...?" Tony struggles to ask about Pepper.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" She and Tony embrace.

"It's okay." Tony muttered.

In the Avengers Compound. The heroes are sitting in a living room area. Tony is sitting at a table, getting blood for healing. A holographic casualty report lists the names and faces of those lost to the Decimation.

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth." Rhodey states, looking around.

"World governments are in pieces." Natasha began. "The parts that are still working are trying to take a census. And it looks like he did... he did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out fifty percent, of all living creatures."

"Where is he now? Where?" asked Tony.

"We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through." (Y/N) furrows her eyebrows.

Tony glances at Thor, who is sullen-looking sitting on a bench, seemingly deep in thought. "What's wrong with him?"

"Oh, he's pissed." Rocket answers. "He thinks he failed. Which of course he did, but you know there's a lot of that's going around, ain't there?"

"Honestly, until this exact second, I thought you were a Build-A-Bear." Tony chuckled.

"Maybe I am." Rocket narrows his eyes, smirking.

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep Space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, you fought him." Steve explains.

"Who told you that?" Tony looks at him Surprised. "I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet while the Bleecker Street Magician gave away the store. That's what happened. There was no fight."