My Other Stories!

Stark [Spiderman]

Tori was being used by her parents for an experiment, an experiment that makes her have the power of telekinesis

Tori was being used by her parents for an experiment, an experiment that makes her have the power of telekinesis. But that experiment is so dangerous that it might take a person's life.

At first, Tori was against them, but she has no choice because she was chosen for the experiment of HYDRA, the terrorist organization.

Luckily, she was saved by the one and only Tony Stark. Which then he adopted her. He taught her how to defend herself and fight. He even taught her how to build suits since she was very intelligent.

Tori wanted to help him, she wanted to fight. Unfortunate, Tony rejected and disagreed with her, he thought it was too dangerous for her. But since Tori was so desperate, he made her create the suits for them.
The Spider-Man caught her eye, she thought he was impressive. She started talking to him, and they got close, but Tori still doesn't know his identity.

Years later after she came back to earth, she heard that Tony has died. She felt miserable. And is so depressed.

On his fathers  funeral, she found out about Spider-Man's identity. Who is Peter Parker, her classmate.

She went on a Science trip and started hanging a lot with Peter. As days goes by, she started getting attach towards Peter.

The Sun will shine on us again | Loki X Reader

Y/n used to like working with her father, Thanos

Y/n used to like working with her father, Thanos. Since she has a very unique power, the power of earth, fire, water,ice and air.She was asked to help Loki to find and get the space stones.

But after knowing the truth of the purpose of the space stones, she was fueled with hatred towards her father. Destroying him was the first thought that came to her mind.