•11 [End]

Everyone was reunited with their loved ones and their friends, everyone bursting with happiness. (Y/n) smiled to herself, looking out her window she saw fireworks bursting in the air.
*
"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back, and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now.

If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised. But come on, you know? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And, for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in.

Pepper, Morgan, Happy Hogan, and Rhodey all watch Tony's holographic message being projected from his Iron Man helmet. Tony is sitting down recording the message.

"So I thought I'd probably better record a little greeting... In the case of an untimely death on my part. I mean, not that, death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's– it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again, that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end."

Tony suddenly gets up walking towards his camera. LWhat am I even trippin' for? Everything's gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to." He leans down and smiles. He is looking straight at Morgan. "I love you 3,000."

The message ends and the hologram cuts out. 

Outside the cottage, Pepper carries a wreath out of the house to an audience waiting outside for the intimate funeral. She lays the wreath on the lake. On top of the wreath is Tony's first arc reactor which Pepper had framed with the words "Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart".  Everyone—Pepper, Morgan, Happy Hogan, & Rhodey, all being joined by Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, May Parker, Thor, Bruce Banner, (Y/N) (L/N), Doctor Strange, Wong, Scott Lang, Hope Van Dyne, Janet Van Dyne, Hank Pym, Peter Quill, Nebula, Rocket, Groot, Drax, Mantis, T'Challa, Okoye, Shuri, Clint Barton & his family, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, Sam Wilson, Harley Keener, Secretary Ross, Maria Hill, Carol Danvers, and Nick Fury, silently watching the wreath float away.

*

(Y/n), Bruce, Steve, Sam and Bucky in the woods for another time travel to get back all the stones.

"Now, remember– You have to return the stones to the exact moment you got them. Or you're gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities." Bruce explains to Steve.

"Don't worry, Bruce. Clip all the branches." said Steve.

"You know, I tried. When I had the gauntlet, the stones, I really tried to bring her back." said Bruce, looking at (y/n). Then he looks at Steve. "I miss them, man."

"Me, too." (Y/n) nods, sadly.

"You know, if you want, I can come with you." said Sam to Steve.

"You're a good man, Sam. This one's on me, though."

Steve goes over to Bucky. "Don't do anything stupid 'till I get back."

"How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you." Bucky smiles. They both hug each other.

"Gonna miss you, Buddy." said Bruce.

"It's gonna be okay, Buck." Steve nods reassuringly to Bucky.

Steve goes over to the Quantum portal and dons the Quantum suit

"How long is this gonna take?" asked Sam.

"For him? As long as he needs. For us? Five seconds." replied (y/n).

Steve picks up Mjolnir.

"Ready, Cap? Alright. We'll meet you back here, okay?" Bruce says.

"You bet." Steve smiles.

"Going quantum. Three, two, one–" Steve counts down.

Steve disappears into the Quantum portal.

"And returning in, five, four, three, two, one–"
Steve doesn't appear on the pad. Bruce looks around the equipment.

"Where is he?" Sam asks, worriedly.

"I don't know. He blew right by his time stamp. He should be here." Bruce replied.

Bucky turns around from the pad.

"Well, get him back." Sam said.

"I'm trying." Bruce says. Clicking everything, or at least you think it's everything.

"Get him the hell back!" Sam yells.

"Hey, He said, He's trying!" (Y/n) yells back.

"Sam." Bucky says. Sam walks toward Bucky. Sam, Bucky, and Bruce see an old man sitting on a log. Sam and Bucky go near him. 

"He's old?" (Y/n) lifts a brow, looking at Bruce.

"Apparently." Bruce shrugs, looking at (y/n). They held eye contact for awhile and (y/n) chuckles and shakes her head and walked away.

"I-um- See you later?" (Y/n) smiles.

"Y-Yeah. See ya." Bruce smiles back. She nodded her head and flew up to her house. 

*

A few hours later there was knock on her door. "Who is it?" (Y/n) shouts, walking towards her front door.

"I-It's Bruce!" Bruce replied, chuckling.

(Y/n) opened the door and saw Bruce with his normal human look. (Y/n) blinks and says: "What-what happened to...umm-" she gestures at Bruce.

"I decided to give him a small break for awhile." Bruce replied.

"Well, come in!" (Y/n) invites him in. She walks to her kitchen, followed by Bruce.

"Would you like anything?" asked (y/n).

"No, thank you." Bruce smiles.

"How's your arm?"

"Good. Still hurts, though. The cast is a little bit too big, since it was for The Hulk size." Bruce replied, as if on cue the cast fell down the floor.

"Don't worry. I'll get you a cast." (Y/n) went upstairs and a few minutes she went down and got a cast.

She started to help with his arm, there was a comfortable silence all around them, until Bruce speaks up.

"I'm sorry I couldn't bring Natasha back. I was gonna do it for you...but, it was difficult."

(Y/n) finished helping his arm and she looked up at him. "It's fine, really. It's in the past now, and we have nothing to do about it. Natasha did what she had to do. She's a hero, everyone is."

"You're right." He nods his head. "And what I'm about to do is what I wanted to do for a long time."

(Y/n) looks at him confused. "Do wha—" she was cut of with his lips on hers.

When they parted, Bruce smiles and said: "You know we're very different form each other."

"The world needs different." (Y/n) smiled.

Everything will be alright.

-The End-

~A/N And that will be the end of the story, forgive me if I made the Epilogue very cringe worthy huhu~