•5

Bruce sits at the back of a Utility car—which is driven by (Y/N)—as they traverse the green countryside of Norway. They pass a sign labelled "WELCOME TO NEW ASGARD, PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY." They stop at a small town on a port. Bruce, (Y/N) and Rocket get out of the car, and look around at the remaining Asgardians, living like normal humans at a port.

"Kind of a step down from a from a golden palace for an Avenger highness and whatnot." joked Rocket.

"Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First they've lost Asgard, then half the people. They're probably just happy to have a home." Bruce spots Valkyrie looking over at him, and heads over to her.

"You shouldn't have come!" said Valkyrie.

"Ah, Valkyrie! Great to see you, Angry Girl." greeted Bruce.

Valkyrie notices Bruce's change of appearance. "I think I liked you better either of the other ways."

Bruce motions to Rocket. "This is Rocket." Then he motions to (Y/N), "This is (Y/N) (L/N)."

"How you doin'?" said Rocket, while (Y/N) just give her a nod.

Valkyrie eyes (Y/N), who was wearing only a jacket that wasn't very thick, and a white shirt and pants. "Are you not cold?"

"The cold never bothers me." smirked (Y/N).

Valkyrie then Eyes Rocket, " He won't see you."

"That bad, huh?" asked Bruce.

"We only see him once a month, when he comes for..." Valkyrie looks over to a pile of kegs of stout and other beer on the side. "... supplies."

"It's that bad." nodded Bruce.

"Yeah." Valkyrie nods her head.

They walk up to where Thor's house was, Rocket opens the door, and they all walk through it.

"What the... Woo! Something died in here." Rocket says, grimacing at the smell.

(Y/N) grimace and lets out a breath. "Hello? Thor?"

Thor calls From another room. "Are you here about the cable?" He walks into view, Thor, who is shirtless, has definitely put on more than a couple of pounds since they saw him last. "The Cinemax ran out about two weeks ago, and the sports were all kind of fuzzy." He grabs a beer.

"Thor?" asked Bruce.

He notices Bruce, (Y/N) and Rocket standing there. He cracks into joy. "BOYS! And (Y/N). Oh my God! Its so to see you!" He turns to Rocket, trying to hug him. "Come here, you little rascal!"

"No, I'm good. I'm good. That's not necessary."

He then turns to (Y/N), his arms open to hug her. "I'm good, Thor. No need for hugs."

He walks to Bruce. "Hulk, you know my friends, Miek, Korg, right?"

Miek and Korg sitting on a couch, PlayStation controller in hand, playing Fortnite and eating chips.

"Hey Guys!" said Korg.

"Hey guys, long time no see." Bruce chuckles.

"Beer's on the bucket. Feel free to log on to the Wi-Fi. No password, obviously." Korg goes back to his game. "Thor, he's back. The kid on the TV that called me a dickhead again."

"NoobMaster." Thor narrows his eyes.

"Yeah, NoobMaster69 called me a dickhead." said Korg.

Thor walks over to Korg, takes his headphones, and speaks into the mic. "Noobmaster? Yeah, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder? Listen, buddy. If you don't log off this game immediately, I am gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR BUTT!!! Oh, that's right. Yes, go cry to your father, you little weasel!"

Thor brings Korg's headphones back. "Thank you, Thor."

"Let me know if he bothers you again, okay?" says Thor.

"Thank you very much. I will."

"So you guys want a drink? What are you drinking? We have beer, tequila, all sorts of things." offered Thor, he takes beer and throws it to (Y/N), who catches it perfectly.

"Can you make that cold?" asked Thor.

(Y/N) shakes her head and rolls her eyes and hold the beer in her hands and she uses her power to make it cold. She hands the beer back to Thor.

"Thank you!" Thor uses Stormbreaker to open the bottle of beer and starts drinking. Bruce walks to him and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Buddy, you all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine! Why, don't I look all right?" replied Thor.

"You look like melted ice cream." said Rocket, his voice sounding like it's concerned.

"So, what's up?" Thor laughs.

"We need your help. There might be a chance we could fix everything." said (Y/N).

"What, like the cable?" Thor burps. " Cause that's been driving me bananas for weeks,"

"Like Thanos." said Bruce.

Thor's smile slowly disappears. He puts a shaky hand on Bruce's shoulder and points at him. "Don't say that name."

Korg stands up and takes off his headphones. "Um, yeah. We don't actually say that name in here."

Bruce says to him quietly, "Please take your hand off me." He brushes away Thor's hand. "Now, I know that... guy might scare you."

"Why would I be? Why would, why would I be scared of that guy? I'm the one who killed that guy, remember? Anyone else here killed that guy? Nope. Didn't think so. Korg, why don't you, tell everybody who chopped Thanos' big head off."

"Umm... Stormbreaker?" replied Korg, uncertain.

"Now, who's swingin' Stormbreaker?" asked Thor, once more.

"I get it. You're in a rough spot, okay? I've been there myself. You wanna know who helped me out of it?" Bruce questions, his voice calm.

"I don't know. Is it... (Y/N)?"

"It was you. You helped me."

Thor walks over and looks out the window and points, still holding his beer. "Why don't you ask the, Asgardians down there, how much my help was worth." he drops onto the sofa. "The ones that are left, anyway."

"I think we can bring them back." says (Y/N).

"Stop. stop, okay?" Thor opens a packet on M&Ms. "I know you think I'm down here wallowing in my own self-pity, waiting to be rescued and and saved. But I'm fine, okay? We're fine, aren't we?"

In the corner, Korg and Miek eats pizza and playing once more. "Nah, all good here, mate."

"So, whatever it is that you're offering, we're not into it, don't care, couldn't care less. Goodbye." says Thor.

"We need you, pal." Bruce's voice sounds pleading.

Thor shakes his head and ignores Bruce.

Rocket crosses his arms. "There's beer on the ship."

"Lots of them." added (Y/N).

Thor pauses, but doesn't look up then puts the bottle down. "What kind?"