•4

In the lab, in the Avengers Compound, Bruce starts fiddling with buttons on a panel. Scott is in his Ant-Man costume in front of his van, with the back open to show the Quantum Tunnel. Nat, (Y/N), and Steve are beside Bruce

"Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhhh... the van thing." says Bruce.

Scott opens the portal.

"Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby." said Steve.

"Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's." joked Bruce. Scott, (Y/N), Nat and Cap give Bruce a panicked look.

"Excuse me?" Scott's eyes widen in fear.

"He's kidding." says (Y/N) to Scott, then turns to Bruce in a hushed tone. "You can't say things like that!"

"Just... It was a bad joke." stuttered Bruce.

(Y/N) turns to Bruce, her face looks like it's in panic. "You were kidding, right?"

Whispering to (Y/N), " I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." Bruce talks Loudly and gives Scott a thumbs up. "We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?"

Scott shakes his head, as he clasps his hands. "Perfectly not confusing"

"Good luck, Scott. You got this," said Steve.

"You're right. I do, Captain America," chuckled Scott.

Bruce presses a button, and Scott disappears into the Quantum Tunnel. "On the count of three. 3... 2... 1!"

Bruce presses a button, and someone in the Ant-Man suit comes back. A teenager in appears out of it.

"Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right." Teenager Scott grimace.

"What is this?" asked Steve.

"What's going on?" Bruce asks.

"That...who is that?" (Y/N) questions.

Bruce pushes another couple of buttons, trying to fix the problem. "Hold on." Bruce starts to panic.

"Is that Scott?" asked Nat.

"Yes, it's Scott!" replied Teenage-Scott.

Teen Scott gets sucked in back into the quantum tunnel, and it appears to began old man in the Ant-Man suit. "Ow! My back!"

"What is this?" asked Steve, worriedly, who's walking towards Bruce.

"Can I get a little space here." says Bruce.

"Yeah yeah. Can you bring him back?"

"I'm working on it!" Bruce taps the side of the button pad, trying to pull back Scott.

After a moment, another person appears in front of them. This time, it's a baby in the Ant-Man suit.

"It's a baby," stated (Y/N), pursing her lips.

"It's Scott," said Bruce.

"As a baby!"

"He'll grow,"

"Bring Scott back!" shouted Steve.

Bruce motions to Nat. "When I say kill the power, kill the power."

"Oh my god." Nat breaths, rapidly walk near to the generator.

"And... Kill it!"

Nat pulls down a lever, and everything shuts down. Scott, the normal Scott, gets spewed back out again.

"Somebody peed my pants." said Scott, looking around weirdly.

"Oh thank god." Natasha puts a hand on her chest.

"But I don't know if it was "baby" me or "old" me...Or just "me" me." continued Scott.

Bruce holds up his his hands in a dramatic way. "Time travel!"

Steve says nothing. He simply shakes his head and walks away.

"What? I..I see this as an absolute win!" exclaimed Bruce, who looks at (Y/N) excitingly.

"Seriously?" (Y/N) chuckles and shakes her head.

*
Benatar lands in the yard of the Avenger's Compound. Scott is sitting having a Taco and some Nachos at a bench, and everything falls out of the taco as the Benatar lands. Nebula and Rocket walk out of the ship, and past Scott.

"Hey, humie! Where's Big Green and Elsa?" asked Rocket.

"Elsa?" asked Scott.

"(Y/N)." replied Rocket.

"Uh, Kitchen, I think." Scott says to himself as he sees Nebula. "That's awesome."

Nebula says into an earpiece, "Rhodey, careful on re-entry. There's an idiot on the landing zone."

She walks away. Moments later, just as Scott is getting back to his senses, Rhodey lands right in front of him without warning. This time Scott is so surprised, he drops the whole taco. "Oh, God!" exclaimed Scott.

"What's up, regular sized man?" says Rhodey.

As Rhodey walks away, Bruce and (Y/N walks out of the Compound.  Bruce Sees that Scott dropped his lunch, he hands two tacos from his own lunch to Scott. Scott takes it while giving Bruce a puzzling look at this act of kindness.