•6

In the Avenger's Compound, Thor walking in a hoodie, drinking a beer and walking through the compound's Testing Chamber. Tony is also there, walking in from behind Thor.

Tony looks at Thor, "Drifting left. On the side there, Lebowski." then he says To Rocket, who's working on something underneath a glass platform. "Ratchet, How's it going?"

"It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal." retorted Rocket.

At the side of the room, (Y/N), Scott, Bruce, Steve and Rhodey talking. Scott is in a white and red suit, similar to the Ant-Man suit.

"Time travel suit? Not bad." Rhodey commented.

"Hey, hey, hey! Easy, easy!" says Scott, as he notices Bruce touching the suit and putting something red in a glass tube.

"I'm being very careful." says Bruce.

"No, you're being very Hulky," says Scott, with a serious tone.

"I'm being careful." Bruce looks quite offended.

Scott hold up the red glass bottle, " These are Pym Particles, alright? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more."

"Scott, calm down." says (Y/N), crossing her arms.

"Sorry. We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs." Scott accidentally presses a button, and shrinks, and then grows back to his normal size. "One test run."

In the testing chamber, (Y/N),  Steve, Nat, Tony, Scott, Bruce, Rhodey and Nebula standing at a control panel, presumably controlling the glass platform.

"All right. I'm not ready for this." sighed Scott.

" I'm game. I'll do it." suggests Clint. Clint walks in wearing the suit Scott was moments before, the Quantum Suit.]

"Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it." Bruce explains.

Clint taking position on the platform.

"Wai-Wait a second, let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know, and..." Rhodey makes a hand gesture suggesting that they strangle baby Thanos with a rope.

(Y/N) nods her head, agreeing with Rhodey. "He's got a point."

Bruce give her a look and turns to Rhodey with a disgusting one. "First of all, that's horrible..."

"It's Thanos." Rhodey shrugs.

" ...And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future." says Bruce.

"Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved." Scott agrees.

"Bingo," chuckled Clint.

"That's not how it works." Nebula states.

"Well, that's what I heard." said Clint.

"What? By who? Who told you that?" Bruce furrows his eyebrows.

Rhodey counts with his fingers, as if he had a whole list. " Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time -"

"Quantum Leap -" added Scott.

"... A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time -"

"Hot Tub Time Machine -" Scott added once again.