•10

Steve and (y/n) looks behind to see the portal on his left side. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight.

Steve and (y/n) and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armour. As he does, dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, Doctor Strange descend in. He is joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord, and Spider-Man. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including Black Panther and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes we see Bucky, Groot, the Scarlet Witch, the Wasp, and Pepper Potts (clad in her own iron suit) arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

Giant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Professor Hulk, War Machine, and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces. (Y/n) flies up, joining the people that are in the air.

"AVENGERS!" Steve summons Mjolnir. "...assemble."

Thor makes a battle cry, as does Black Panther and the heroes charge, the Avengers theme swelling with their stride. Thanos raises his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well. Then both sides collide. The camera switches between the meet-line, Drax and Korg, Pepper and Tony, all which are battling against Thanos' army. (Y/n) continues to battle with the Thanos' army.

The Chitauri starts to growl at her, she smirks and hit it with the ice. It falls down and whimpers. (Y/n) freezes it, and constantly looking around for anymore. 

Later, Clint is seen running with the gauntlet.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" asked Clint, through the earpiece.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" replied Steve.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from." (Y/N) heard Bruce say.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony speaks up.

"Hold on!" Scott shrinks to normal size and pulls out a remote. "That wasn't our only time machine."

Scott presses the button, which activates Luis's van's Horn with the song La Cucaracha, which is heard from afar. Hearing so, Cap goes to higher ground.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?" asked Steve.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!" replied Valkyrie.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Steve asks Scott.

"Maybe ten minutes." Scott replies.

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." Steve commands.

"We're on it, Cap." Hope smiles. Scott and Hope share a look and they shrink. Scott grabs Hope, and they fly to the van. Doctor Strange traps a group of Chitauri in his magic and sends them through portals as Tony joins him.
Scott and Hope entering a small hole in the van's window, getting to the drive seat, regrowing and trying to activate the Quantum Tunnel.

"It's a mess back here." says Hope.

"It's– it's dead." said Scott.

"What?"

"It's dead. I have to hotwire it." Scott looks around.

Thanos sees the gauntlet. Clint rushes through Outriders, before finding himself surrounded. He is saved by Black Panther.