20| Woman scorned

Woman scorned

"Find what you love and let it kill you" - Bukowski

| Bonnie |

I woke up to the most beautiful sight ever.
Lying next to me was my beautiful girlfriend.
Her head lying on my chest, messy hair splayed all over the bed.
I had my head resting on one of my arms, the other wound around her naked waist, holding her to me.

It must be pretty late in the day, it was quite bright outside already, Ari moaned next to me, slowly opening her eyes as she squirmed in my grip.
"Morning princess" I smiled, she smiled back at me lazily, cuddling into me closer.

"Morning" she mumbled, slowly placing small kisses up my neck, her hand sliding down and grasping my cock, gently stroking it up and down.
"Again?" I chuckled, a slight strain in my voice from having her touch me.

It had been like this all night, we must have done it at least 4 times already.

She nodded, sliding one leg over me and straddling my waist, still kissing my neck.
I grabbed her hips and slowly guided myself inside of her, making her gasp
"Bon" she moaned, beginning to move her hips back and forth.

I don't think I'd ever get over the feeling of her, she was so god damn tight.
She sat up, moving her hips back and forth, her breasts on full view to me as she moaned, her back arching.

I sat up, my head falling against her shoulder, groaning as she bounced on top of me slowly, revelling in the sounds of her moans.

"Bonnie" she moaned, her breasts pressed tightly against my chest, I could feel my cock twitch every time she said my name.
I was so close already, she had such an effect on me and I couldn't see myself lasting very long.

Bang

She stopped moving, both of our heads snapping up to the door, my hands tightening on her waist
"What was that?" She asked breathlessly, chest heaving
"I don't know" I answered honestly, no one fired their guns unless there was some type of danger.

Bang

She scrambled off my lap, I got up from the bed, pulling my boxers on and creeping to the door.
I opened the top half ever so slightly, checking to see what was happening.

And there through the crack... clear as day, was Polly Shelby, waving a gun around and shouting at my dad.
"Shit!" I cursed
"What?" Adriana asked from the bed, the sheets wrapped loosely around her figure. Her soft hair cascading around her shoulders. She looked like a fucking angel right now.