25| The Fight

The Fight

"If it means something to you, fight for it"

| Adriana |

Tonight was the night of the fight, and I couldn't wait, Bonnie was in the gym nonstop making sure he was ready.
Me and mum had yet another argument last night after the party.

She was moaning about me 'flaunting around with Bonnie without any regard for the family name'
So I had just walked away and went to bed.

Nala had come round an hour ago, with a bunch of dresses and a scowl on her face, having had a fight with Finn so she was getting ready with me.
I didn't worry too much about it or question her, I knew they'd make up by tomorrow.
Didn't stop her complaining about him though.

I looked myself over in the mirror one more time. Mum wanted everyone dolled up for tonight, so I'd gotten myself as dressed up as I would allow myself to be.

Adriana's Outfit

I grabbed my gun and a knife

I grabbed my gun and a knife. Tonight was meant to be good for us. Fun.
But I couldn't risk anything going wrong, so I had to make sure I was ready.

When I finished doing my hair, and Nala had finished ranting about Finn's recklessness, we made our way downstairs and waited for mum.
Who came sauntering down dressed to the nines.

This woman either loved a good fight or she was dressing up for a certain someone, and if that certain someone is Aberama then I'm doing everything in my power to cock block her tonight.
If I'm not allowed near bonnie I'm not sitting back and letting her fuck his dad.

"Ready?" She asked, not sparing us a glance as she walked out the front door
"Well I guess we'd have to be seeing as you've fucked off out the door!" I shouted towards the end, grabbing my coat off the hook and laughing with Nala.

When we eventually got to the boxing ring, mum pulled us down to the front seats, the rest of the Shelby women sat waiting for us already.
Lizzie sat at the end, Linda next to her with a smile on her face for once, then Ada, then mum as she sat down.