17: life isn't a fairtytale

A/N: Back to Zedd's POV. Hope you guys enjoyed the previous interview chapter, however now things can't stay ~gay~ and happy forever 😢

---

Zedd

When I woke up, my head felt like it had been hit, my ears felt full of cotton wool, and my eyes were crusted together. I was warm though, and comfortable, and I snuggled deeper against the blankets. Then I felt something poking against my ass and my eyes snapped open. What the hell. I glanced blearily around and realised that I wasn't in my room. For some reason it didn't quite hit me then, yet. Slowly the memories came flooding back. The nightclub. Oli. Mitch barging in. Me giving in. Then everything became hazy. I had the vague memory of riding the motorbike. Ruby speaking. Mitch cleaning off my makeup. Also the vague memory of kissing Mitch, of grabbing on to him and never wanting to let go. But I pushed that out of my mind. I couldn't dwell on those thoughts. I shifted in the bed and was poked in the ass again. I swung my arm behind me and was startled as it hit a warm body.

"What the fuck!" my voice came out broken as I turned around in the bed.

I came face to face with Mitch's face, his caramel eyes watching me cautiously, my chest banging up against his. I realised with horror that the thing that had been poking me in the ass was his dick - he had morning wood. We had been sleeping together. Fuck, we had been cuddling. Holy shit I was freaking out.

"Zedd, calm down," Mitch said in a soothing voice, "Nothing happened. You were drunk and I came to pick you up. You stayed the night because you were in no state to go home."

"What do you mean nothing happened?" my voice came out squeaky as I inched away from Mitch towards the edge of the bed, trying to put some space between his boner and me.

"Zedd, I promise, I didn't touch you," Mitch rolled his eyes, before smirking, "At least, not without your permission."

"I would never give you my permission," I gasped, outraged, before tumbling over the side of the bed.

"Are you okay?" Mitch asked, concern lacing his tone.

I grunted in response and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like I had been run over by a truck. My previously spiky gelled hair drooped depressingly. With a huff, I grabbed my jeans that were on the floor and quickly changed into them. I was reaching for my shirt when I felt Mitch's presence behind me.

"What?" I spun around, "Stay away from me!"

"Do you remember anything from last night?" he asked, looking hurt and I tried not to let it get to me.

"No," I shook my head, nervous as he moved closer to me, "Did I say anything?"

"Oh Zedd," Mitch looked at me with pity and it made me feel angry.

"Don't look at me like that," I growled and pushed at his chest.

"I'll look at you however the fuck I want," he said harshly and grabbed my hands, pulling me forward.

Before I knew it, I was lying on my back on Mitch's bed, with his body heavy over mine.

"Why do you fight it?" he whispered in my ear, his hot breath fanning my neck.

I tried to stop my heart from beating so fast. To ignore the feeling of being pinned down by a man. I never thought I would enjoy being below. I always topped girls. But there was something about Mitch, something that made me want to let him just have his way. I was trapped, between his bed covers and his muscular body, so warm and fucking manly, pressed against me in all the right places. He rolled his hips and I clenched my jaw to stop myself from moaning. I couldn't let him break down my walls. I couldn't give him the satisfaction that he was right. I had to be straight, for his sake and mine.