10: as straight as a bendy ruler

A/N: the second half of the previous chapter which I had to split cos it ended up being much too long 😂 Enjoy the double update!!

[pls remember my warning that this is semi-mature]

---

Zedd cont.

It was much more cramped than I remembered, but that's obvious since I've doubled in size compared to my six year old self. The fact was, there wasn't much personal space. Which I didn't mind. But I had practically fallen on top of Lucie and now she was pinned between the wall and my body, trembling slightly.

"Are you okay?" I looked down at her, she was short and only stood up to my pecs.

She raised her face and I realised that she was giggling. Shaking with silent laughter. Relieved I moved a hand from her waist to squeeze one of her ample breasts.

"Zedd," she gasped, mid-giggle, her head tilting back slightly.

I bent my head over her pale exposed neck and proceeded to kiss her skin. She moaned and before I knew what I was doing, I bit her skin.

"Are you going to give me hickeys?" she asked naughtily.

"You want some?" I smirked.

She offered her neck in response and I obediently attacked it. You don't mind marking her because then Mitch will be jealous my mind whispered. I ignored it and slithered my hand down between her legs. Her short skirt certainly made this easier. She shivered against me as my fingertips trailed across her smooth inner thigh. When my fingers ran into the fabric of her underwear, I had the sudden urge to push her away. I didn't want to do this. It would have been easier to just take her somewhere, drop my pants and order her to turn around. But this playing around, the idea of foreplay, of actually spending time touching her, suddenly grossed me out. I forced myself to rub her through her underwear, trying to buy time as my mind raced to find a solution.

"Are you a virgin?" I suddenly blurted.

"Nope," Lucie panted, bucking her hips against my hand, probably wondering why I hadn't started fingering her yet.

"Good," I grunted, deciding that if I was going to be a jerk, I at least shouldn't hurt her.

I removed my hand from under her skirt and pulled out a condom from my back pocket.

"You're going to fuck me in here?" Lucie gasped.

"Is that a problem princess?" I smirked as I unzipped my pants.

"Nope," she replied as I pushed my boxers down.

I was glad it was dim in the tower because my dick was embarrassingly flaccid. My sudden change of heart and realisation that she wanted me to touch her had been a major turn off. I didn't want to dwell on why at the moment. Luckily, I'd been hard only a few minutes before and I was pretty sure I was big enough to make her feel good. I just didn't want her going around the school talking about my dick length when it had only been semi-hard. And there was no way I could let her tell people that I couldn't get hard. Or that I didn't have the courage to go though with the fuck. I gave myself a few pumps in an effort to get it more excited before skillfully rolling on the condom. I dropped the wrapper on the ground, smirking to myself at the idea of a mother having to explain to her kid what it was they had just found.

Lucie's large eyes shone eagerly in the darkness as I roughly pushed her skirt up and her underwear down. I didn't look. I didn't want to look. Which was weird because I used to love seeing myself enter Julie. But whatever. I didn't touch her either. For some reason, I hated the idea of her wetness on my fingers. I lodged a knee between her legs to keep them apart and grabbed her hands, pinning them above her head as I thrust myself inside her in one go. She squeaked but didn't protest. I knew I was being a jerk, but I had the reputation of being a fuckboy so I didn't think she'd expect much else.