The ball

I dressed myself in the pink gown that Elijah had given me the night before. I put my hair half up half down, it fell in waves and looked nicer than ever. Once I was finished with my make up, I looked at the time and realised I was late.
I ran out of the room and started to walk down the stairs, Elijah was just giving a speech, welcoming his guests when he caught sight of me, he stopped dead in his tracks as he looked up. Others started to wonder why he has stopped and followed his gaze to me. "Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce my lovely date for this evening, miss Rose" Elijah spoke loudly. I blushed as I walked down the stairs and into his arms. He continued his speech and lead me away from the crowd.

A song started to play, "why I love this song, Rose, would you care to dance?" I laughed and nodded as he lead me to the dance floor. Give me love started to play, as we danced as if no one was watching. We never broke eye contact, I survived a couple of low dips and swirls before the song finished, we ended touching noses, breathing heavily and then laughing to each other about how caught up we got.

I pushed through crowds looking for Elijah, he had seemed to have disappeared somewhere with Klaus. Just as I was about to reach the punch table, a flame caught my eye. It was the woman who now claimed the name Esther, she didn't say anything, all she did was shake her head, and raise her hand up to reveal a flame burning in the palm of her hand, she closed her hand and the flame disappeared. A party goer walked in front of her, and she was gone, into thin air. I shook my head, trying to convince myself that I was hallucinating, I then walked off into the crowd looking for Elijah.

Later that night, I sat in the room with Elijah. I was on the bed watching him get changed out of his suit and into something more comfortable. He sat next to me, placing his hand on my thigh, "I really enjoyed tonight" he said, caressing my cheek with his other hand, "and I" I replied. He slowly moved his face towards mine and gently kissed me. I pulled away , just to take a breath before pushing into him, and passionately kissing him. He pushed me up against the wall at a inhuman speed, his wandering hands reached the clasp of my bra and he quickly snapped it open. My hands found it's way from his shoulders to the sides of his warm cheeks. He removed each piece of clothing until we were both completely naked. We kissed for a bit longer until he pushed me onto the bed. I lay flat as he left a trail of kisses from my neck downwards. It was a blur of moans and grunts before his body was fully on mine, and the night we had was unforgettable.