A re-kindled love

Hayley rarely spoke to me after that night. knew she was in love with Elijah, but so was I and I have waited 1,000 years and will take my chance when I get it. I wasn't too bothered, we weren't close, all I cared about was Elijah, Niklaus, we have been talking a lot lately, and have formed a new bond, a strong friendship and finally, I cared about learning to live in this new life.

One of my main focusses were to work hard to re-gain full power and control. I was sat in my room, well, Elijah's room which I have taken over as my own, flicking through Esther's grimoire. "Blah blah blah, eye of newt, blood of a witch" I whispered to myself, giggling at the singleness of the spells written. I wish I had my grimoire, it was much more powerful and helpful than this. I shut the book and placed it on to the top shelf, with other grimoires I had already read through. "You having fun there?" A voice called from the door, "Elijah, what have I said about sneaking up on a lady?" I said jokingly, adding a little laugh at the end " oh I do apologise miss Thomasina" he started "I came in to ask, if you would accompany me to the Mikaelson ball tomorrow night" I turned so I was fully facing him, "why I would love to, but what on earth would I wear?" I asked, he smiled, as if he was expecting me to say that, and he presented a box from
Behind the wall, "I'll just leave this here" he laughed, placing the box on the bed and walking out of the room.

I crossed my arms and looked at the box, smiling to myself. I tore into it and revealed a beautiful dress. It was stunning, it was pink and had a Rose pattern with a darker pink ribbon around the waist, it fit perfectly. I twirled around and looked at myself in the mirror. I was definitely going to that ball.

Just as I got dressed back into my ordinary clothes, I felt a burning sensation in my left foot, I sat and looked down where I could see my flawless skin burn and blister, just as it did 1,000 years ago. "Elijah" I shouted, both Elijah and Klaus came into the room upon Hearing my shriek. "Rose, what is it?" Elijah asked worriedly. " it's um, it's it's my foot, it's burning" I replied. Elijah knelt down and looked, he was confused, "Rose, there is nothing there" he said, Klaus walked over and looked, "nothing , are you sure you weren't dreaming love?" I looked again, it was gone, "no, it was there, I saw it, I was burning" Elijah and Klaus looked at each other, confused, just as much as me. "Well, if it re occurs, you know where to find us" Elijah said. "Thank you" I replied, "I'm gonna go to bed now" I continued, Elijah turned to Klaus "I'll stay with her , I'm tired as well" Klaus nodded his head and walked out of the room.

We both lay on the bed, he placed his hand on my waist, motioning up and down, it calmed me and made me feel that there was someone there. I turned my head to face him, and he kissed me for a while, and started to push his hands up my shirt. I placed my hand on his to stop him going any further. "I suppose you've done this a million times" I laughed, he smiled at me "I suppose I have" I laid my head back and looked down, "Elijah, I am ready for this, but not just tonight, I don't feel too good" I replied, Elijah kissed my forehead "no need to explain darling, I understand completely. He leaned over and turned the light out, and we snuggled in for the night.