Doctor T.

One week later...

I woke up pretty early in the morning today, once again to do my sunday cleaning as I'd like to call it. I jumped out of my pink bedsheets into the shower jamming to my favorite songs, I put on some clean grey sweats and a long sleeved shirt and then brushed my curly brown hair, untangling the knots before going down stairs to get some breakfast.

My parents had already been up for a while now , both on their phones not acknowledging the presence of one another. Their looks towards me synchronized as both smiled widly at me.
My mom passed me my favorite cereal bowl and the honey nut cheerios box that sat on the counter near by as I poured in a whole lot and added some chocolate milk to it.

I sat their staring at my mother and then at my dad repetitively as they continued to use their phones without looking at me or saying a word.

-"so" I cleared my throat, " what are we gonna do today?" As I tried to start a conversation

My dad put his phone down and clenched his fists together putting his chin on his hands
-" Ion know? What do ya got in mind?"

I shrugged and sat quiet as u chewed loudly before I replied
-" nothin' just wondering, guess I'm gonna clean my room a bit more then."
As I shoved into my mouth another spoonful of cereal.

-" exciting." he answered sarcastically

-" not the way I'd like to start the weekend."

And the kitchen then became quiet once again until Austin came in a few minutes later complaining about how much work had to be done.

My room has been undergoing a long process of reorganization and deep cleaning. It's no longer too "kid-sh" now and started to look more like 16 year old me if I had to say.

Well my parents have been getting along pretty well recently which I'm pretty surprised about, it's only the first week though, so it was to early to start arguing once again.

My father has been bothering us way less now, probably just to show us he had changed but would soon start to bother us again in the next few weeks.

For now everything seemed fine, school would start in around three weeks giving me time to readapt to the suburbs. No one from my school really knows I'm coming back, so I felt pretty nervous as to what their reaction would be like.

On the other hand, Sally and I would facetime everyday for around an hour if not two, It wasnt like seeing her face to face, but it got the job done.
My usual days would consist of me cleaning around a bit and spending hours trying to find my long lost diary. The idea that someone could be reading my deepest secrets and thoughts throughout my most valuable teen year haunts me, and I always wonder if Austin had taken it to mess around but I soon realized that that wasnt the case at all.

****

The next few days past by pretty quick and school was getting closer and closer. Austin started to show some regrets of moving back and so did I, but my parents tried to make this time a bit less stressful for us four and pretended they didnt realize what was going on.

Monday passed by...

Then tuesday....

Along with Wednesday...