Shovel Knight

So hold up just one second! This isn't gonna be your average OC. I love how the game basically says that you are Shovel Knight, so that's who my OC is going to be. I'm just going to list off her stats and relationships with the other knights. Have fun!

~~~

This version is being listed for the game: Treasure Trove

Name: Her name is Gwyneth, going by Gwen, but she gives up her name when she becomes a knight. Everyone calls her Shovel Knight!

Age: 26

Gender: Female

Tier: Platinum

Hair Color/Length: Long, wavy, light brown with a red thick stripe across her neck, down to mid back

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'4"

Species: Human Knight

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Hair is never shown when in her armor, it's always in a tight bun under her helmet. Freckles across her nose and cheeks. Deep scar on her upper right arm after the second area is complete.

Personality: Straightforward, but very funny. She could compete with Jillian, my Spider-Man OC, in a joke competition. Shovel Knight loves to laugh and it helps her stay confident when she faces a foe who is way above her in skill. She is very good at comebacks, even if they sometimes don't make sense. She is also a very to-the-point type of person. Shovel Knight tells it how it is, even if you don't believe her or hate her. She never loses hope, and will do anything to save her best friend, Shield Knight.

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Blue

Talents: Give her a shovel, and she'll go to town. She is an expert at wielding her preferred weapon, so watch out. She is also very good at gem identifying, and able to tell the worth of a jewel just by glancing at it. She knows which things to look for. Because of this, she is very observant and therefore a decent puzzle solver.

Flaws: When someone tells her something is hopeless, Shovel Knight doesn't care. She never takes advice if it guides her on the direction she thinks is wrong. As stated before, she will do anything to help her friend, even die over and over again. She also... gives villains too much of the benefit of the doubt. You'll see what happens when you read the backstory.

Her Fave Color: Light blue!

Her Song: TBA

Powers: Gains magic throughout her adventure which allows her to use many different relics. Her favorite relics to use are the green slime ball, the fire rod, the phase shifter, and the dirt gauntlets

Weapons/Items: She has a vast array of different colored armors that give her different stats. Her favorites are the regular blue armor, the red armor which makes her lose less money when she falls in battle, and the grey armor which doubles her attack.

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: I. WISH. YOU HAVE NO IDEA OMG!

Outfit: The female Shovel Knight armor