Chapter 15

Mina's POV

Everyone looks stunning in their wardrobe it felt like a party, a beach party to be precise. Well, you cannot judge them it's hot alright even though it's already night time. "Nice outfit" one of the girls complimented me "Thanks" I replied. I was wearing a pink crop top long sleeves and a black mini skirt with suspenders that are placed on my legs and to be matched by my black long boots

The dinner that was served to us were roasted meat and salads different sorts. There were pig roast with an apple in its mouth, chicken roast, beef roast and even lamb roast. For the salads they served vegetable salad, Ceasar salad, tuna salad, fruit salad and BBQ potato salad. The foods were served by the village's Chairperson.
I can see from their foods that they have an agricultural resources. They are rich in it however they were facing a crisis of corruption.

The farmers and the fishermen were having a trouble because of their taxes and unfairly wages. The collectors were mercyless collecting what these people have. Increasing their interest each time. Therefore resulting to unhealthy lifestyle and poverty to these people. I'm gonna report this to my father and asked to buy the slots and give it to them. It's their rights though and they should at least have it freely. I'm gonna report this to the authorities.

Although I'm gonna admit I loved how they cooked the lamb's ribs and the beef's ribs. My favorite part are ribs 😅 The salad are amazing. I like the vegetable salad with eggs on toppings and the ceasar salads taste so good. While everyone was having a blast, I saw Sato came by with Hua. Sato looks so disappointed. Maybe he was dumped 😂 As they were getting near me I asked them "Where the two of you came from?"

"We came from the beach" Hua said. Wait there's a beach?! I looked at them confused by what they said. Now that he mentioned it I saw a beach while we were at the bus but I thought it was a bit far from here.

"there's a beach nearby our lodging place located at the other side of this village" He said. "How did you know?" I asked. "Kaito was staring at the window of our room and I took a peek and saw a beach nearby" Hua explained. Oh~ So Kaito ang Hua are roommates "Where's your room located?" I asked curiously. Why is it that their room has windows and ours don't have one 🤔 It's so unfair.  "the very last at east part of the lodging area" Hua said

Then Hua and Sato sat down to dine then I saw Kaito coming. He was a bit late. He was wearing all white as if he came from a spiritual camp or something 🤣 What in the world he was wearing
I ran towards him and I giggled a bit. "What are you wearing?" I asked

"What?! I am comfortable with these clothes" He appealed. "Well great guru let's eat" I teased him. "Shut up you stripper" He said🤣🤣🤣We both sat down and dine in the table when suddenly I remembered some drinks! When I was about to asked everyone for a drink Sato stood up and asked u. "I go get some drinks for us" He said

After a minute he came with a tray of vodka glass with blue drinks and a lemon on top. As he put the tray at the table he immediately grabbed  one but before he can do it, I saw one of the glasses has spirit on it. It was like there's a drug in it so I stopped him before he could do so
"wait" I said. Then I pointed out somewhere "Isn't that Nicky Minaj?" I said then everyone at our table looked

Now is my chance. I randomly mixed the glasses so the girls that are with me won't drink the glass with drugs. There's a probability of 80% that one of the boys would get it. "There's no one there" Sato said. "Did you already took one?" Hua said
"Yes, I am kind of thirsty you know" I reasoned

I winked at the girls as I drink the vodka and they immediately grabbed one. We, girls, helped each other out and they know it already when I give them a sign. All it was left were 3 glasses and that goes for the boys. Sato's face looked worried.

Sato's POV

Earlier~

I was walking outside as I was scheming on, how to put the drug and to whom. I was strolling till encountered a beach. There were no people around and it was dark already. I noticed that most of the time people here were sleeping early at night and woke up early too. They were hard working people so maybe they were too tired because of the workload.

I saw some garbage on the sand and plastics on the sea. It was ugly I think it was a good spot for swimming but with this garbage around it's no good at all. The water and the sand were polluted.

As I was being disappointed I heard a sound. It was the sound of an orchestra. I think the title of the song was "dance of a sugar plum fairy". I'm familiar to it cause we studied about classical music on our Music Subject. I followed the song and it lead me to the other side of the beach. It was captivating as if I was being pulled by some force.

As I get nearer to the source of sound I saw someone dancing to it gracefully. He was wearing all white. Every moves that he made, makes me want to watch more.

There were no trash around his area and was all piled up at the other side. He must've choose a good spot to perform. As the full moon shines at night and a splashes of wave makes a sound. His move synchronized to it as if nature was one with him. I didn't noticed but I already sat one of the big rocks. I was so captivated that my heart pumps so fast.

I never felt this before, as he makes a  turn and twist my heart felt warm. My lips keeps on smiling and I can't helped it but to watch him. I never felt this to a man before. He was so captivating. While my eyes focused on him I didn't noticed that he saw me.

He was startled and stopped from dancing. Then I woke up from my ecstasy and his face becomes clearer to me it was Kaito all along.

Then I walked away headed for the dinner. I left Kaito alone cause I'm embarrassed that I was watching him. I wished that he didn't stop from dancing because of me. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable towards me. I already caused him some trouble.

Then Hua came, he saw me all down "What happened?" He asked. "Well I saw a pearl but I'm afraid that I might break the pearl so I left it alone" I said. It was embarrassing to say that I saw Kaito dancing and I was captivated by it but then I left him as soon as he saw me 🙄

Am I falling for a man now? But I don't want to give up big boobies in my life and those juicy body for a mere boy. This is so frustrating I better get my head over it. I must put this drug and take someone on bed with me. Maybe I just admire him dancing but not relationship related.

I don't have any recollection of myself last night except when I was dancing. I saw a figure of a man. Could that be my brother? I wasn't wearing my contact lense for good eye sight so I really doubt it's my brother. I don't believe in ghost but could he actually appeared? Maybe I'm just imagining things.