Chapter 29

Kaito's POV

Night has fallen, I'm sitting at a fancy restaurant in front of Sato. I'm a bit tired after moving my things at my place after a long day of travel. Before we left that place there's an interrogation that happened. The policemen came to arrest the corruption that was being ran by a crooked Mayor. The village was once again happy. There's a lot of work though. I only heard that at the news as soon as I got home. I didn't know that's what happening all those time. Well, I think if I'll visit that place once again I think I'll see the progress of that village.

"What's the matter? Is the food not delicious enough?" he said. I forgot that I'm having a dinner with Sato😅 must have slipped from my mind because of the ruckus on the village. "No it's fine" I said. I was staring at the plate because it was huge. One whole lobster for each of us and some clams and oyster, there were shrimps too and potatoes.

I guessed that he is rich like Mina and Hua. He said that he will by me dinner but I didn't expect to be this fancier. I thought that he will treat me to some regular restaurant. Why is he doing this? What's his purpose?

I looked at Sato as he watches me eating. Ugh! He gives me a creep. What am I, a TV show? "Why are you doing this?" I asked politely. He suddenly flinched. What was that? "Uhm... You see"  He was stuttering. He couldn't look at me in the eye. "Don't get mad of me ok?" He said. "Why?" Curiously I said. "Just trust me" He said. I nodded at him

He took a deep breath as if he was going to tell me some unraveling truths. "Ok, here's the catch. Lately I was having some wet dreams..." Ok?! So what's the connection to me? "Perv" I said. "I know I know but listen to me first" He said. "Go ahead" I said.

"... Those weren't just an ordinary wet dreams. They  always appear to my head and keeps on thinking about it... " Eew Gross. You are messed up like totally messed up. "... I don't like it, All those days I  was confused. I found myself stucked to you..." What are you saying? That it's my fault 😒Should I feel guilty right now?

"... I tried to take Hua's advice and I felt happy..." He was smiling at me as he was telling me what's on his mind. "... I stopped chasing girls for a while because I'm chasing for my happiness. Happiness that I keep on chasing but I found it in someone I know ." What!😕

" Do you know why you are here? " He asked as he looked at me. I find it strange as if he was gazing to me. " yeah? Tell me. I'm dying to know" Nah~ I'm not really interested😒 "Because I like you" He said. I was surprised about a sudden confession. I don't know what to do. "But I'm a guy!" I said. "I know but hear me out. It's strange too when I realized that I liked you but then I remembered the time when you were dancing..."  CRAP!😱😱😱 HE SAW THAT! I KNEW IT. IT WASN'T REALLY MY BROTHER. WHY DIDN'T I WORE MY CONTACT LENSES😫😫😫

"... I also remembered how you moan and that hunts me to my dream. The cause of my wet dream was you! " He said boldly confessing. I suddenly slapped him, I was shocked and feel violated at the same time. Then I saw Sato, his cheeck was red and my hand was throbbing." I'm... I'm sorry"I said as I was holding my throbbing hand. "It's ok I deserved that. I'm sorry for not confessing my sin earlier." He said while he was rubbing his swollen cheeck. I felt guilty but he deserved that.

"I'm sorry but uhm... I think I have to go" I said. I stood up and about to leave but then Sato grabbed my arm. Stopping me from walking a way. "I know that I deserved that and I don't deserve you at all but I'm gonna earn your trust and I'm gonna win you back to mine." He said. Then he released my hand from his. "I'll think about it" I left Sato at the restaurant.

Suddenly it rain and I was already outside the restaurant walking. I was soaked in rain cause I forgot to bring my umbrella. As the rain poured down in me I felt my tear was mixing at the rain drop that is in my face. I was having mixed emotion. I'm confused, stressed, shocked, angry and sad.

I don't know what to say about him. I'm angry because all those time I thought Hua did it. I make a fool of myself and I feel awkward with Hua. Sad because it happened. Shocked of his confession and confused about whether he was brave or a coward. Lastly stressed, of all people why is it have to be me? I'm being targeted by this unfortunate luck. Is it because of karma? I inherit the karma from my Mother. Great! Just great!

After this I don't know how to react or to talk to him. I can't take this lightly. I thought he was just being nice because he would like to pay back how I treated him when he was having a carsick. I guessed I'm wrong. I'll distanced myself from him starting now. I wiped my tears with wet clothes of mine.

I went home soaked in rain. I washed myself with warm water, scrubbing my body as gard as possible. I felt like sexually harassed. As I finished my bathe, I went straight ahead to bed after I wore my pajamas. I better call Mina about this. The one that should know first was my best friend. I called my friend and told her everything then I went to bed short after.