✞ 𝔸ℕℕ𝕆𝕐𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕄𝔼?! ✞

Song: Ride

Artist: SoMo

So I would REALLY appreciate suggestions and recommendations cause I got nothing most of the time. I just usually with flow. Back to the story thingy. 😻

So as me, mattia, kairi, Alejandro, and Alvaro were walking at the mall, Mattia was literally on his phone the whole time. So I got kinda mad ( oh u guys are dating in this mini story) so I grabbed his hand and put it around ur waist. He didnt seem to care. So u took his hand off ur waist. He looked at u like 'bitch no' so he placed his hand on the same spot on ur waist. U weren't having it so u shoved his hand off. He looked at u again, and just went on his phone.

Then u got the greatest idea. To make him jealous. U ran to Alejandro and got in front of him. He stopped and looked at u like 'did I do sum orrr'

Y/N: "Carry me"

Alejandro: "Hell no. Wtf are u dumb??"

Alejandro: "Ur bf is literally behind us..."

Y/N: "That's the point stupid. I wanna make him jealous, cause he's been on his phone not paying attention to me the whole time.

He looks at u weird like no. And u gave him the puppy eyes and he said

Alejandro: "Fine. If I get punched or any shii like that, it's on u hoe"

He was saying that as he was carrying u. He picked u up and put u on his shoulders. U turn back to mattia and he sees u and ale. He looks furious. U can see him make clench his fists. U then whispered to ale.

Y/N: "I think it worked, put me down."

He puts u down and u keep walking with him. U then feel hands around ur waist pulling u back. U turn around and see mattia. U turn back to the boys and they were already more ahead. Mattia then goes up to ur ear and says~

Mattia: "Just wait till we get home"

Once he said those words, it lowkey turned me on. 2 hours have passed of shopping at the mall. And Alejandro drove me and mattia home to my house. I said my goodbyes to the boys and I walked in to my house and didnt see my parents so quessing my parents aren't home. I closed the door with mattia coming in too. I go up to my room and place my bags on the floor, then I see mattia walk in. He goes up to me and grabs my neck with his hand and pushing me against the wall. Choking me a little.

Mattia: "So u think ur funny huh?"

I just stayed silent, I couldn't spit my words out.

Mattia: "I asked u a question!"

Y/N: "No-"

I whispered. And mattia gripped his hand around my neck a lil more

Mattia: "U think u can get me jealous by flirting with my friends"

Y/N: "Yes"

I said confidently so he can get pissed a lil. Cause I'm a bad bitch.

Mattia: "Take ur cloths off now."

I just stayed silent and stood there.

Mattia: "I SAID NOW"

I did as I was told.

Mattia: "ass up face down."

*future authors note; i've been getting a lot of comments that it's actually ass up face down, so i changed it💀.*

I did as I was told again. And mattia was grabbing something out of his drawer I looked to my right a lil and he grabbed handcuffs. Really. Welp I'm in trouble. He came up to me and put the handcuffs on me behind my back.

Mattia: "Your gunna regret everything that u did today."

As he said that he was smirking. I just stayed silent and was lowkey scared. Cause when he gets mad at me of doing something wrong he usually ummm how do I put this.. I lay down on his lap and spanks me or like fucks me hard till I cant walk or even the vibrator idk tho.

He then took off his shirt and pants along with his boxers. He then without warning he sticks it in me and I yelped. He then started pounding into me.

Y/N: "Mattia-"

I moaned his name and he started pounding into me faster.

Mattia: "That's *groans* not *groans* my *groans* name *groans* slut."

Y/N: "Daddy-"

Mattia: "Everytime u moan I will go faster till u cant walk"

I tried so hard not to moan. But I did. He started pounding into me like theres no tomorrow. All I could here is moaning and skin clapping that filled the room. He then turned us over and he got on top of me and started to kiss me aggressively.  He went further down kissing my neck, to my boobs, to my stomach, then going closer to my heat. He started kissing my inner thighs, making me arch my back. He goes to clit and starts kissing it making me moan. While he's still kissing down there he sticks his index finger in me. Making me moan even louder.

Mattia: "Who's pussy is this?!"

He slapped my ass while saying that.

Y/N: "Yours mattia"

He sticks another finger in me saying

Mattia: "That's not my name!"

He started going faster.

Y/N: "YOURS DADDY"

I was a moaning mess. Literally. He added another finger making me moan again.

Y/N: "Matt- Daddy I'm gunna- ... cum"

He stopped and I looked at him confused.

Y/N: "Really? I was about to cum."

Mattia: "That's what u get, dont ever flirt or tell my friends to carry u, understand"

Y/N: "But-

Mattia: "Understand!?"

Y/N: "Yes"

He kissed me on the lips but I didnt kiss back.

Mattia: "U want me to do that again, what we just did. But u cant even move."

Y/N: "No"

I puckered up lips, and I heard him laugh a lil. I got up to go to the bathroom so I can take a shower, but my legs were so numb that i couldn't walk. So fell on the floor. I started laughing and mattia noticed and he ran up to me to pick me up. He carried me to the bathroom and set me in the bathtub. We took a shower together. After that he carried me to my bed, and helped me change. Then he got changed. We layed on the bed. Then we fall asleep cuddleing .

Soooo do u guys like it or not. This is my first smut story.

I know I did kinda bad

But let me know what u think

Dont forget to vote if u liked this, oh and I would appreciate if u guys give me requests or recommendations cause like I dont got nothing when I'm writing. Love that for me😻👎.

Ight bye bye.