✞ ℕ𝕀ℂ𝕂ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼𝕊 ✞

Umm at this point this one is probably going to be complete shit but I was tried, and I was bored at the same time so I wanted to a smut. So keep reading.

(In this story, u and mattia have been dating for 8 months)

*Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up at the sound of my fucken alarm which annoys the shii outa me. I get up and head to the bathroom and I turn on the hot water from the shower. I stand there as the hot water hits my back. I get out the shower and go to my phone and I see I got a text from Mattia.

Mi Amor 🥺💞

Goodmorning baby 💞. I just woke up and I'm going to pick u up cause kai invited us to his house. I'll see u in like in an hour.

Y/N 🥴😈

Ok babes, I'll see u in a bit. Bye love u.😘

Mi Amor 🥺💞

Love u too, bye😘

Read at 10:52

I get out the bathroom with a towel around my body, then I go to my closet and pick a outfit for the day. U picked the perfect outfit cause u thought it was cute.

U got changed and looked in the mirror

Y/n: "damn my ass looks phat in these jeans "

I laughed to myself and I did my my hair

Ur hair is in the pic^^

U decided to post on insta because u havnt posted in awhile.

Pretend that ur wearing that outfit up top 💀)

@xx.dddy_y/n.xx: Waitin for my baby to come get me😏
Liked be @mattiapolibio, @alvaroromero, @kairi, @Alejandrorosario, @robert and 384,890 others...

@userlover: Fucken gorgeous ☹
@xx.dddy_y/n.xx replied: Stfu ur fuckin gorgeous 😘

@mattiapolibio: dont worry I'm on my way mamas 🥺
262,273 likes